Chapter 12

Harry's POV:

"Thomas" I growled.

My fists clenched as I turned around.

A smirk played on his lips, his hair was quiffed to the side, and his cruel brown eyes stared at me. His eyes flickered to Kylie before his gaze turned to mine and his smirk grew wider.

I gentley pushed Kylie behind me.

"Your girl?" Thomas asked nodding towards Kylie, the smirk still on his face.

"Get lost Thomas" I spat.

"Now now Styles, no need to get defensive."

"What do you want?" I growled.

"Just thought I'd wish a good look for Saturday. You'll need it before I beat your ass." He smirked. He turned around leaving, not before winking and saying,

"Hope to see you there" To Kylie.

I turned around to face Kylie who stood there confused. I grabbed her hand and started walking towards the car. The rest of the csr ride was spent in silence as we reached my place.

I got out of the car and slammed the door shut walking up to my apartment. Kylie walked behind me still clueless on what happened.

I unlocked the door before sitting down on the couch. I felt the couch sink and Kylie sat down next to me. I pulled her onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Who was that?" She asked softly.

"You can say he's my boxing enemy" I sighed.

"Thomas isn't a good guy. He lies to girls to get them to sleep with him and he dumps them the day after. He's capable of a lot of things. He isn't afraid to kill anybody. Stay away from him Kylie, I mean it." I explained.

She nodded her before resting her head on my chest. Her phone vibrating interrupted our cuddling.

"Hello?" She said.

"Yeah, I'm coming" She replied to whoever was on the phone. She ended the call after saying bye.

"I have to be home" Kylie said getting off my lap. We walked in the lobby before Kylie froze in spot. I looked at her confusingly before she gasped.

"Eleni!" She yelled.

A girl with straight brown hair with brown eyes turned around before squealing and crushing Kylie into a bone hug.

"What are you doing here?" Kylie asked.

"Well I thought I'd join Uni with you. So I live here now. Eleni said causing Kylie to squeal in excitment.

"And you didn't tell me?" Kylie pouted.

"It was a suprise that's now ruined. But I have to unpack. I'll call you later." Eleni said before leaving.

I entwined my fingers with Kylie leading her to the car.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"My bestfriend from when I lived in California." She had a grin plastered on her face.

Kylie's POV:

I opened the car door to exit but was interrupted by Harry clearing his throat. I turned around and gave him a questioning look.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Harry questioned.

"I think I have everything." I teased knowing exactly what he wanted. He huffed before putting his hand on the back on of my neck and pulling me in for a kiss. Our lips moved in sync before his tounge skimmed my bottom lips. I granted access and out tounges battled for dominance. We separated and gasped for air. I gave him a quick peck on the lips before waving goodbye.

I unlocked the front door and walked inside to be greeted by Tristan.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey. I have to go to the gym so I'll see you in a little." He grabbed his gym bag and headed out the door.

I walked into my room and plopped down on my bed. Within a few minutes, sleep took over me.

I woke up with the door slamming shut. The aroma of chinese food filled the air as I walked down the stairs. Tristan had the food set out and I took a seat across from him.

"So I have some news." Tristan began to speak. I nodded my head for him to continue.

"Well, my next match is in California so I'll be gone for a few days." Tristan said.

"And I don't want you to stay alone so I'm going to have a friend stay over here."

"I can take care of my self. I don't need a babysitter" I said.

"Its only for a couple of nights, it's for your safety" His protectiveness kicking in. I sighed and agreed.

*2 days later*

I walked into the familiar gym after my classes finished. Tristan wanted me to see who would be "babysitting" me while he was gone in California. I was walking towards Tristan before someone pulled me off to the side where no one could see.

"I missed you" Harry spoke nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

I laughed and looked around to see if anyone was saw us before giving him a peck on the lips.

Harry and I walked over to Tristan.

"Just the people I need to see." Tristan spoke.

"Harry, I'm counting on you to make sure to keep Kylie safe while I'm gone. And no funny business" Tristan spoke eyeing Harry.

I looked up at Harry to see him smirking.

"I'll keep her safe. Don't worry." He said. Tristan nodded before dismissing himself.

"What did you do?" I turned to Harry as soon as Tristan left.

"I may have suggested to "babysit" you" He said putting air quotes around babysit.

I rolled my eyes before leaving to go home.

I woke up early next morning to tell Tristan goodbye. Tristan and Harry were sitting at the table when I came downstairs. Tristan gathered his bags before heading towards the door.

"Call me if you need anything and like I said no funny business. Harry I trust you." Tristan spoke seriously.

"Bye Tristan be safe" I said giving him a hug.

"I love you" He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too" I replied before he he left.

Harry locked the door and turned around with a mischevious grin of his face. He walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Now it's just you and me, Baby" He said leaning in kissing me.

*****

authors note:

my update schedules never work:(

TICKETS TO WWA TOUR GO ON SALE AND ASDFGHJKL good luck all of u in getting tickets.

Ill update tomo. Sorry for any errors typing on ur phone is hard.

omg 1D is in NYC and im in NJ SO CLOSE YET SO FAR ;(

Vote and Comment pleasee

Goodnight. I love you my readers,

Sarika <3