chapter 40: my forever

Park Eun Won's POV:

As those 3 words rolled out from his mouth the words i have been longing to hear for so long came out from his beautiful lips i only wanted to be with him for the rest of my life i regret the day i walked out that door and left my world behind i looked at him in the eyes and said "i know we can't act like nothing happened but please give me another chance i am not asking you to take pity on my or have sympathy but i love yo i should have never left i'm sorry for everything i..." the nurse walked over to my bed and said "i just need to check somethings and then the two of you can be on your mary way" i said "okay thank you" she checked everything she needed to gave me a wheelchair since i broke 2 rips and fractured my ankle namjoon got on the other side of my bed and put his arm around my waist tight and i put my arm around him he picked me up bridal style and put me in the wheelchair we both said "thank you" in unison to the nurses and doctors then he took me out of the hospital i looked down and realized i was wearing his jacket as he was taking me to his car he said "keep it it looks good on you" then i raised my arms halfway and said "it's big" he said "so wear it to sleep" i blushed slightly we got to his van and he carried me and put me in the front seat he closed the door and put my wheelchair in the back he got in the drivers seat and turned on the car he looked over to me i looked at him i said "what" he leaned over my body and got the seat belt and buckled it my arm was on the middle console he began to drive i said "where are we going?" he said i don't know i just want to take a cruise with you" he took one hand off the wheel and put it on the same place i had mine our hands touched my heart jumped then he grabbed my thumb and intertwined our fingers slowly. his thumb was exploring my palm and mine was softly caressing the back of his hand he stopped at a grocery store he put his sunglasses on and his black mask on he said "sorry i need to" i said "no i understand" he got down and said "i'll be back" i said "okay" he came back in like 30 minuets with a shit ton of food he put it all in the back i didn't say anything cause im pretty sure that was for him and his group he asked me "where do you live?" i gave him the address he made his way to my house he got down and took everything down after i told him i had an extra key under the plant and took it all inside after he was done he unbuckled my seat belt and picked me up again and took me inside and lied me down on the couch he ran back out and got my wheelchair he locked up his van and and came back inside he took everything out of bags and put the food away i said "why are you doing this" he said "because i need to take care of you from now on" i said "but you have a 24/7 job" he said "there is always time for you whether it's 4 in the morning or 4 in the afternoon" he finished putting everything away i brought a chair over to me and looked at me he said "the only thing i want to know is why you left" i said "because...i felt like i was only holding you back you need to focus on this right now you have a once in a lifetime chance here you shouldn't be distracted at all you are amazing at what you do namjoon" he said "i understand you were putting me first but if you every feel like somethings bothering you tell me" i looked down he put his hand under my chin and said "okay?" i said "okay" and slightly smiled he smiled too god his smile is so contagious i smiled more he said "that's right smile big you are pretty when you smile why do you always look so sad and frown" he said "lets eat come on" i carried me and put me in the chair in the dining room he made kimchi and rice for the both of us then he said "what is your dream date?" i said "mmmm i would want to go everywhere i want to go on dates in one day and then after going to a couple places we can go to jeju island and spend the night there thats my dream date" he said "then lets do that when you are all better" we finished eating he carried me to my bed and said "you must be exhausted" he put me down gently and covered me with the covers he got on the other side on me and cuddled with me i was laying on his chest and one arm was around me while the other held my hand he said "i've always wanted to do this...hopefully we can go to sleep like this everyday...forever." i looked up at him he kissed me in my forehead and he said "goodnight sleep well" i closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms the arms i wanted around me for so long.