chapter seven: ☼{cuts}☼

"So....where are you taking me?" I ask Eleanor once more.

"God damn, Dakota! Just wait and you will see!"

"Um...Okay..." Rawr. Someone is in a pissy mood. I sigh and roll up my left sleeve taking a peak at my sliced up wrist. My eyes wonder to the outside world beyond this car. "El?"

"Mhm?"

"How have you been since...uh...you know..." I slide the tip of my index figure across my neck. She knows what I mean. I can see the heartbreak in her brown eyes as she looks back at the road.

"Um, since Louis left...I have felt...empty. I am just sad that the baby won't have a father." I look down and bite my lip to hold back the tears. 

"I-I am so sorry..." 

"No. It's fine. Death strikes sometime. Right?" Her voice cracks and starts to shake. Gosh. Why the hell did I have to ask? I feel so stupid! I shake my head and look back out the window, wondering how Harry is doing. El pulls up at I fancy looking building.

"Where are we?" I ask confused.

"I have set you up for counseling. Get your cutting to lessen or even better...stop." I look at her shocked. I frown and look at the ground before opening the car door and getting out. I walk down the street away from the "counseling." I hear El close her car door, lock it and run after me. I speed up and start jogging. I turn to look at her and she is on my tale. She knows I always carry a blade with me. I run faster and faster as I start using my track and field speed.

I look back again and I lost her. She is so far behind me. I turn a corner to go behind a cafe as I pull out my blade and roll up both my sleeves. I slide down the wall and cut hard into my arm, blood automatically rushing for air down my arm. I slice harder and faster into cut after cut. I yell as I cut way too deep into my right wrist. I start to scream and cry from pain. The blood runs between the spaces between my fingers. I uncover my wrist and blood goes everywhere before everything turns black...