Week 2

Week 2

"Alya, you don't understand! Nathan is a horrible dance partner," Marinette complained to her best friend. "I mean it's not like he's a bad dancer, but he despises me or something."

"Girl, I think he has a crush on you," Alya chuckled. "I mean, why else would he be shy?" Marinette slammed her head on her desk quite loudly, making everyone look at her and Chloe chuckle. Marinette scowled.

"Alright class, today we have a new student joining us. Mr. Agreste, would you please join us?" Adrien walked out in front of the class. He looked at Marinette and Alya. He really needed to apologise to that girl, he usually wasn't that mean. "You may sit in front of Marinette. She's right there." I was directed by the teacher to my seat. It was next to Nino.

"Thank the Lord." Adrien sighed.

"Tough morning? You want tequila?" Nino chuckled.

"Please tell me you don't have that stuff," Adrien looked suspiciously towards his friend.

"Bro, I'm clean." Nino response was vague, but Adrien happily accepted it as the bell rang. He nearly jumped out of his seat looking for Marinette.

"Hey, Marinette." Adrien said to her. She was looking at him shocked.

"Y-yes?" Marinette stuttered, trying to keep her composure. Why was he calling her? Did he want to make fun of her?

"Sorry for being such a jerk. Something was distracting me. I'm just... I'm sorry." Marinette could tell it was genuine, but she was still mad. He extended a hand towards her. All of the anger she held washed away.

"I forgive you," Marinette's blue eyes searched his green ones for any lies, but all she found was genuine sorrow. "I'm sorry as well." They shook hands, and a little spark resonated in Marinette's chest.

"Pick up the pace, Chloe! Adrien is going much faster, you have to fallow the beat!" Plagg yelled at the dancers.

Chloe tried to pick up the pace, but she couldn't. Adrien followed the music and began to slow down with the tempo. Chloe sighed and started to move with him.

"Chloe, you need to go faster. When I tried to pick you up, you completely missed my beat. Could you please try to practice at home?" Adrien was trying not to be mean, but he couldn't. She needed all the insults she could get.

"Ow!" Marinette exclaimed. Nathan stepped on her foot again.

"Sorry!" Nathan quickly apologised. Marinette smiled at him. They started up again and Marinette leaped into his arms as he picked her up, as the tempo lessened and the bows came. They had a few parts to work out, and they desperately needed to, but it was slowly coming together.

"Hey, Adrien!" Alya called him over as Marinette quickly looked around for some place to hide.

"Oh, hey Alya, Marinette," Adrien greeted them as Marinette's face lit on fire.

"Oh hey, Adrien! How was your day? Was it good? I mean of course it was good, I mean why wouldn't it be?" Marinette rambled, awkwardly laughing. Adrien smiled and walked away to go talk to Nino. Alya laughed at Marinette.

"You need to talk to him, bae." Alya told her.

"I just did! Did you just call me 'bae'?" Marinette asked.

"That was not talking to him. Like an actual conversation. And yes, bae is catching on nicely." Alya and Marinette laughed.

Adrien and Nino looked back at the two, and a ladybug landed on Marinette's handbag.

                    End of Chapter 3

Two uploads in one day what is this madness help me I think I'm dying my fingers are cramping up aaHHH