D. Osamu x F! Reader Lemon ' Say My First Name '

Sorry for not updating in about a month ! ;A; I'm back !!

But yeah, this is a lemon. If you do not like sexual themes then please do not read and skip to a different x reader chapter. Thank you!~

Requested by FoxyChick2580 !

After you had finished your paperwork at the Agency after a long day at work you sighed, and pulled your back onto your shoulder. You then tidied up your desk a little before leaving the building. You then remembered that your boyfriend Dazai was already at your apartment, since he left early to 'surprise' you. This left a small feeling of butterflies in your stomach as you made your way home.

Digging into your bag to get your house keys, you opened the door with them before realizing it was already unlocked.
"Dazai?" You called out as you kicked off your shoes at the door and walked inside.

"Hello (y/n)!~" Dazai grinned, making his way over to you, and you replied with a soft hum and a smile.

He took your bag and lied it on the kitchen table.

"I thought you had a surprise for me?" You looked up at him.

"Oh, I do. Just wait.~" Dazai then took ahold of your hand and guided you to your couch as you both sat down.

"If it has something to do with that-" You pointed at the slight bulge in his pants. "Then can we do it now?" You smirked.

Dazai smirked back as well, grabbing onto your wrists and quickly pulling you onto his lap.

"Taking that as a yes.~" You laughed and leaned forward to nibble his earlobe.

Dazai then bit his lip and let out a soft hum. You brought your hands to his shoulders and slipped down his coat. Dazai placed his hands inside of your shirt, slightly groping your breasts as you moaned in response. Pulling away from the kiss you crossed your arms to the bottom of your own shirt and pulled it off.

"You look eager." You smirked again and unbuttoned Dazai's dress shirt as he unbuttoned his own pants and pulled them down as much as you could.

"This needs to go.~" You took his shirt off before getting off of his lap slightly to take off his pants completely, as well as his boxers.

Dazai reached behind you to undo your bra, and slid it off of your shoulders.
"Oooh. They're so nice~" He grinned.

Deciding it was your turn to tease him, you got off his lap and onto the floor in front of him on your knees, and leaned forward to grip on his length. Dazai's face immediately flushed, as he gasped.
"(y-y/n)..." He reached down to place both of his hands in your hair.

You smiled up at him as you brought the tip of his member into your mouth, sucking softly as Dazai let out a grunt. You thought about how fun it would be to tease him as you licked over his slit, and ran your tongue down the side of his shaft, and back up again, only to bob your head over his entire length at once, almost gagging.

"Ah-ah!" Dazai closed his eyes and pulled on your hair slightly.

Not minding your hair being pulled, your continued to bob your head up and down, and stroked the base of his member as you did so. Dazai let out soft moans and grunts, as well as saying your name every once in a while. He started to praise your actions, by saying how good you were doing. You then reached down with your other hand, teasing your entrance with two fingers.

Before Dazai had enough, not wanting to come just yet, he pulled you off his shaft and lifted you back onto the couch.

"Hey! I wasn't done!" You playfully pouted as Dazai placed you on your back.

He moved to where your legs were over his shoulders, and his head very close to your womanly parts.

"D-Dazai.." It was your turn to become slightly embarrassed as you covered your mouth with the back of your hand.

"My turn." He spoke before leaning in to kiss and softly bite your thigh, slowly making his way to your entrance.

He poked his tongue inside, wiggling it around as you threw your head back slightly. Soon enough he pulled away and used the flat of his tongue and licked your clit, causing you to twitch.
"Ah!" Your eyes widened as he started to roughly suck on it.

"Dazai!" You called out as you arched your back.

"Say my first name." He spoke, adding two fingers into your entrance as he continued to suck on your sensitive bud.

"O-Osamu!" You moaned out loudly, running your hands through his hair like he had did to yours previously.

After Dazai had felt like you were ready, he pulled away as you whined softly.

"Are you ready? I just want to make sure." He positioned himself at your entrance.

You then nodded. "I'm sure." You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck, waiting for him to continue.

Dazai then thrusted inside of you, closing his eyes at the pleasure.
"God you're so t-tight.." He bit his lip as he opened his eyes again.

"You alright?" He asked you as you nodded as a reply.

Dazai pulled almost the entire way out, and slammed back into you, causing you to scream.
"Osamuuu!" You drew out the 'u' in his name.

He continued to thrust into you quickly as he gripped onto your legs behind your knees to keep them out of the way.

"F-Faster!" You arched your back, already feeling the sensation of release.

Dazai thrusted in even faster, and made it deeper as well.

After a few more thrusts, you came with a loud moan, and leaned in to kiss him. Dazai continued to thrust as his tongue entered your mouth with moans escaping as well. He then slammed into you once more, coming inside of you.

"Aah.." You broke the kiss after a few seconds, to pant and catch your breath.
"I love you so much..." You spoke with a smile.

"I love you to." Dazai smiled back and planted a small kiss on the tip of your nose.

He then pulled out of you, and stood, lifting you off of the couch and into the bathroom.
"I already prepared a bath for the both of us right before you came home.~" He chuckled and placed you in the water.

"Thanks Osamu... You're great!" You giggled.

- - - -
I think this was the longest chapter ?? Idk but yee smut!

If you liked this please leave a vote and comment if you'd like !! Thanks !

- Dazaigh ❤