chapter 2

* when I woke the next morning I felt Nick's arms around me, I didn't won't to leave but I have to get ready for the gym so I slipped out of Nick's hold then whent to take a shower, once I was done with my shower I got dressed in my gym outfit *

Then I left a note on the counter so that Nick won't freak out and try to find me.
Once I was done writing the note I got my keys and water bottle and headed out the door.
.
.
.
Once I got to the gym I walked in and saw the the usos the ones that kidnapped me I wanted to walk up to them and slap them so hard but I have to focuse on working out.
.
.
.
I was doing push ups when I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I toke out my ear buds out and toke a breath before saying anything.

"Yes " I said

*I looked up and it was one of the uso brothers *

" sorry to interrupt your workout but me and my brother would say sorry from the other night we didn't know had a boyfriend. "

" look my boyfriend is overprotective over me and if I'm gone more then an hour he get worried about me. "

"What's your name anyways. " I asked

" Jay and that's Jimmy "

" well Jay if u would of tough of a plan before kidnapping me I would be your what ever u said u wanted me to be but I'm taken and I'm glad I am because Nick is a sweet and nice guy unlike some people. "

* Jay's face had this look as he just saw a ghost *

"My eyes are up her Jay " I said waving my hand in his face.

" sorry "

" look I know I'm cute but you don't have to look at me up and down, trying to size me trust me that would not end well now if u have anything else to say I have to get back to my work out. "

*Jay didn't say anything so I put my ear buds back in and continued my push ups*

After I was done with my push ups I decided to wrestle someone.

*I got in the ring and called Jay over to wrestle *

" Jay come on and wrestle. "

" I tough you didn't like me ."

" I don't I just need someone to wrestle."

" why me tho. "

" because idiot I don't know anyone else now come on and stop being an ass. "

Jay and I locked up and I kicked him in the gut and waited for him to get up, once Jay got up I ran at him and he blocked it I fell down but got back up and speared him and I went for the cover and he kicked out at two.

*When Jay got up someone called his name and we both looked to see who called Jays name*

"Joshua get over here now. "