Farewell

Hello everyone! This is my final entry for this story. *single tear* But before I reveal some good news, I'd like to say some sort of speech. Hopefully, you'll all read it because it's kinda important.

Thank you.

🐱🐭🐶🍙🐱🐺🦄

I would like to thank everyone of you for reading The Second Cat and The Innocent Cat. So far (from writing this) I have gotten over 15k reads for The Second Cat and over 2k reads for The Innocent Cat. Hopefully in the future, I will gain more reads and more readers that will enjoy my stories.

I have come a very long way, a journey that I did not want to cease. Writing is a passion of mine, and it will always be. I am happy that the idea of The Second Cat has popped in my head so suddenly. I never could have imagined that a simple fanfic like that earned a prize of being one of the best fanfics they have ever read, said by my readers. I honor the story and after I completed it, I began to revise it.

Months and months I spent on the computer, copying and pasting the chapters onto Microsoft Word. Finally, once I finished that, I continued to revise the story and paragraphs. I continue to this day (11/30/16) for writing the chapters as in changing words, spacing, grammar, dialogue, etc. However, it is still the same concept and plot just as the original. I am planning on buying a flash drive soon so I can convert the original and the final onto it, just to be safe is anything goes wrong with my computer. I also plan to do the same with my other stories.

I guess that is all I want to say. I'm so thankful for everyone reading this book and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm proud to say that I have written some amazing fanfictions called The Second Cat and The Innocent Cat. I'm grateful to be called the author of those stories.

Now, for the good news!!!!!

I have made a story called, The Hidden Secrets. It is an Ouran Highschool Host club and Fruits Basket crossover. And the best part is, Nikki, Katy, and Ash are in it. Hopefully you'll all read it. It will bring me a lot of support of a writer and I promise it will be just as good.

Thank you for reading The Innocent Cat and The Second Cat.

Sincerely, Nicoletta 🐱