Daddy kink

Their night started as usual, a small kiss turning more needy, one of the two climbing on top of the other.

Keith was now straddling his brunette lover, leaving love-bites on every inch of skin that was exposed.
"Keith, aah!" He moaned.

He instantly stopped trailing sloppy kisses down his jawline, and gazed into his deep blue eyes. "Who gave you permission to use my name?" He growled, pinning his wrists to the mattress.

"I'm s-sorry Daddy!" He stuttered, hearing the tone in his boyfriend's voice.

He started to strip off Lance's shirt, throwing it across the room without breaking eye contact. He took his own off, letting his slightly sculpted stomach be the other's sole sight.

Needing friction, the blue-eyed boy started grinding up against Keith's bulge, he whimpered at the contact and moved his hands down to his pants.

"Do you want to be punished?" The tone from earlier was still present in his voice, eager to punish his misbehaving partner.

Lance took his hands away and let the ebony-haired male take over, getting off of him to remove his trousers. He did it painfully slow, making sure to move his hands over his clothed length. He left Lance in just his lace panties, the front slightly soaked with pre-cum. He licked the soiled spot, making Lance moan again.

"Daddy, please, I'll be a good boy! Just let me feel you inside me," he begged.

"Not yet, You were bad. This is part of your punishment."

His cock was painfully hard by now, Keith knew, but still he teased. He tugged lightly at the hem of his panties, which moved them down an few inches. The tan boy let out a small whimper. He then slid out of his own pants, pulling them down in an over-dramatic fashion. He traced Lance's v-line gingerly. His touch was feathery and enough to make Lance just about cum already

"Now baby boy, will you be good and scream my name?"

Lance nodded desperately. "You're such a slut Lance, so desperate for me to stuff you full." Keith smirked and moved his mouth to his upper thighs, causing the taller boy to arch his back when he bit down.

He grabbed the sides of the silk underwear and pulled them down his legs. He pressed small kisses against his shaft and lapped up what was dripping from the tip. Finally, with a moan escaping the other's lips, Keith took him in.

"Anh, Daddy!" Lance tangled his hair in his lover's hair. Keith's head bobbed up and down, making he other boy closer and closer to releasing.

Just as Lance was about to cum, Keith stopped and pulled away with a 'pop'.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard baby boy. You won't be able to walk for a week." The brunette nodded vigorously, eager to feel his lover's hard length inside him.

"Daddy, please fuck me hard," he begged, knowing that Keith went soft whoever he did so.

Keith stuck two fingers into Lance's entrance, stretching him out. Lance let out a soft yelp in response.

He replaced his fingers with his hardened length. Lance moaned in pleasure, gripping the sheets.

Keith began to thrust, each one getting harder and harder and moans between the two boys getting louder.

"Daddy! It feels so good! Don't stop!" Lance cried, not caring about who heard his screams.

Keith released his load into Lance, with one final thrust. He pulled out and kissed his obedient bottom.

"Daddy, can we do that again?"

"After you rest, let's get you cleaned up."