lance dom. in shower (rewriting!!)

requested by: @keith_the_kogane

Keith had his nose in his physics book, studying hard for finals. He couldn't fail, he wanted to get into the Garrison so badly, he'd be willing to sacrifice anything.

"Hey, red? Are you okay?" Lance piped up from behind him, a cream-colored towel draped over his shoulder.
Keith's head snapped up from his textbook.

"Yeah. I'm fine, just studying," now that he was aware of his surroundings again, he heard the faint sound of the shower running.
"Are you showering?"

"Yeah I am. Wanna join?" The smirk on Lance's face was one the ebony haired male knew all too well.

"I can't Lance, I have to study," he returned to his textbook once again.

Lance crossed the room to behind his partner.
"C'mon, you seem stressed. Let me help you," he gently closed the textbook and pushed it aside, while planting small kisses on the back of his neck.

"Lance-" he was cut off by the brunette biting down playfully on his neck.
"Aah, fuck!" the act caught him off guard.

"Babe, come on, I know you want to. Plus, after we're finished you can study more."

Defeated, the shorter male pushed his seat away from the desk, letting himself be led by the taller boy.

Once in the bathroom, Lance stripped the black-haired boy of his t-shirt, then stripped himself of his own.

Keith pressed his lips to the other's, desperately kissing him with an insatiable hunger. The brunette bit his bottom lip, earning access with his tongue.

They pulled away to breathe, both seeming flustered.

"Babe, can you maybe give me a bl-" Keith stopped, the bulge in his now tightened jeans obvious to his lover.

"You slut, do you want me to suck you off?"
Keith nodded, blushing. Lance moved his hands down to his crotch, teasing the other.

"Anything for you, baby boy." He knew the other practically melted when he used that nickname. He slid down, level with his cock.

Slowly, the brunette unbuttoned his lover's jeans, and slipped them down.
Now, nothing but thin fabric covered his hard length. Keith drew in a shallow breath.

"Ahhn, Lance." He drew out the vowels in his name in a needy fashion.

The brunette pulled his boxers down and his hard cock sprung out.
"You're so big," Lance smirked again.

"Just- Fuck!" Lance slid his tongue over his slit, playing with it. "Why are you so good at this?" Keith grabbed a fist of brown hair.

The taller boy took him in, with slight difficulty. His head bobbed up and down, making Keith moan in pleasure. Lance absentmindedly cupped what he couldn't fit in his mouth. The black-haired boy bit his lip and tightened his grip on his lover's hair, losing his control.

Lance could always do this, bring out the messiest side of Keith Kogane. It was a talent really.

"I'm coming!" he exclaimed as he released into his partner's mouth. Lance swallowed it all, enjoying his taste.

"Now, can we shower?" Keith nodded and slipped his trousers all the way off, and saw the other do the same.

The taller boy stepped in first, followed by the shorter. "You know, since I gave you a blowjob, can I get something in return?"

"And what would that be?" Keith smiled wide.

"Bend over," the other did as he was told and leaned over, waiting for what was bound to happen.

Lance stuck two fingers in his entrance. The bottom felt hot pleasure-filled tears threatening to spill over.
"Tell me when to move them."

Keith waited a few moments, adjusting.
"Move."

He began scissoring, stretching his bottom out.
Then, out of lust, added another finger.

"Agh! That feels so good." Keith moaned, not controlling his volume.

He slipped his fingers out and replaced them with his long length, earning whimpers from the other.

Hungrily, he started to thrust.
"Fuck, you're so big! Harder!" Keith practically screamed.

The thrusts picked up in speed, making keith's throat raw. "Lance! Fuck me hard!"

As lance could feel a familiar heat in his stomach he slowed. As soon as he came, he pulled out, cum mingling with water.

"That was amazing."

"Better than studying, huh?" he chuckled. "Let's actually shower now, okay?"