Chapter 33

Caution short chapter ! Unedited also :)

It's my birthday ! ❤️ 16 ☺️

                        Amira POV

The four letter word. The one that makes people stare at each. Drown in happiness and sorrow. The word love, so small but yet means a lot, and feels a lot.

The two new couples eyes twinkled so light and bright. Thinking they were looking up at the sky, wondering how they got here and found each other.

Was it love that brought them together ? Or the love they had for food ? Perhaps it was Allah who brought these lost soul together. Wounded each other hurts, sharing their memories Allah have brought upon them. Each day was a blessing, a unique gift Allah gave them.

The light shimmered upon them, on the dance floor. Each of them swing from left to right.

The rhythm of my nasheed coming to a end, pulling apart from each other everyone claps.

A new nasheed starts to come on. Singling everyone to join the new wedded couple in the dance floor.

Every grabs someone and starts to dance.

Invitations were send out only to family members of Sarah and Adam. Inviting only females of the family. Making it halal for all of us to have a good time.

From the headache I had from not sleeping the other night, I get out of the place and go outside.

The breeze my face, shivering from the cold. I look over the beautiful view.

It was midnight now, the wedding was almost coming to a end.

Suffocating by Mazin glanced towards my made me shiver each time I caught him during the wedding . Was my make up not on fleek ?
Was he still making me feel guilty for what I did ?

Either one of those, but I just had to have some air fresh. A time to my self. Away from everyone, away from Mazin. Also the crazy aunts nagging me about when I was going to get married.

Or how the girls at our table we talking about their future wedding.

Marriage was a big towards for Muslims. It was the time we completely completed half of our deen. All these years you saved your self from those mans, wanting your husband only.

Ignoring those "halal" couples having the time of their lives in the hall ways during school, and out in the world. Sharing each moments together.

Love was a big impact on a person.

Footsteps crack behind me, knowing someone has followed my here. I swear it'll be another aunty complaining about how I didn't get married.

I turn around only to find a another familiar face. One who couldn't bare look at me.

"Mazin?" I said my voice cracking, from this surprise event

His starts to walk past me, and stand next to me. He starts to look at the view I was certainly looking at.

I turn around do the same, watching the beautiful view.