|4|

Y/n's P.O.V

I walked my way to the mall since its not that far from my house. Once I got there I texted Hunter.
•••
Our Convo
•••

Y/n~ Are you at the mall already?

Hunter~ Yeah, we're here. Where are you at?

Y/n~ the entrance

Hunter~ Kk we'll be there in a few seconds
•••
End of convo
•••

I stood at the entrance and I saw Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton from a pretty far distance. I ran up to them and hugged Hunter first really tight. I could smell the scent of his column as I hugged him. He then spun me around and pulled me back into a long hug. I then pulled away and Ashton ran up to me and hugged me.

Ashton: I missed you so much Y/n!

Y/n: I missed you to Ashton

Brandon: what about my hug?

I then pulled away from Ashton and hugged Brandon.

Hunter: So where do you guys wanna go first?

Ashton: Let's go wherever Y/n wants to go

Hunter: okay, where do you wanna go first Y/n?

Y/n: Well we need to buy our outfits for tomorrow so...

Brandon: Forever21?

Y/n: Sure!

We then went to Forever21 and a few other stores after that we were all tired so we went to go eat. We went to Panda Express. After we ate we all walked home together since Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton live right across the street of my house. Once we got closer to our home. I said my goodbyes to Ashton and Brandon. They then headed inside to there house. I then walked up to Hunter.

Y/n: Bye Hunter

Hunter: Bye Leslie

Y/n: Ugh, I'm so nervous for tomorrow

Hunter: Don't worry don't be nervous it'll be fine, so what time are we leaving tomorrow?

Y/n: I don't know, I'll text Joey and see what he says okay?

Hunter: Okay, well bye

Y/n: Bye

I then left home and texted Joey.