Hopping into Kabir's past

Meera was a working woman similar to Kritika,she was as same as her.

Ambitious,Commanding and powerful personality.

Rishikesh was an IT Engineer,Kabir always wanted to be his father's shadow.

While being always under his father's pants he never felt the need of his mom,she never bothered in between them.

Suddenly after Rishi's death,a mere twelve year old kid was shattered into pieces.He since then matured himself into a tough man,he never let anyone play with his emotions.

He couldn't bare the pain,he wasn't one of those who opened up to everyone,he was extremely private person.

He appeared to be tough but he was as sweet as a chocolate.

Meera never made any compromise on his luxuries.

He started understanding his mother more than his father had understood her.

Now as Kabir grew up he bonded well with Meera and they became each others pillar in life.

Before he went to London for his education,he promised her that whatever the circumstances maybe and whatever the demand maybe whether big or small he'll complete all her demands.

He wasn't that bright enough in his academics but he had money that had overpowered his academics.

He was a very good cricket and a football player as well.

He graduated with a IT engineering degree.

After some time he felt the need to do masters in it.He wanted to be like his father moreover he wanted to become more educated than him and make him proud.

He was focused in his life and believed to achieve his career at anycost.

While campus-placements in his university,he was selected as a intern IT technician in Apple company which was one of the branded company around the world.

By working hard he earned the position of Chief Engineer of IT sector.

He was often prone to smoking cigarettes,hookah,drinking,playing roulette,going to strip clubs,frequent visits to pubs and lounge.

Since he had much problems in life,he started being too pessimistic towards his life he started smoking and drinking excessively.