[Chapter 13]

(A/N: Sorry for the late update fam! There were a lot of things happening at school and so I didn't get time to complete a chapter. Anyways, if you haven't seen my new book, go ahead and click on my profile and you will see it. I will update so don't worry :D (sorry if this paragraph is too long hehe) okayyyy let's get this story started!)

---

When I arrived back home, I placed all the shopping bags on the table and walked upstairs to my room.

Since it was 7:00pm, I took a quick shower and got into my pj's. I got my phone and picked a song. Well, obviously kpop songs. I was lip-syncing to the song and dancing (erm haha..).

While I was still listening to the song, the doorbell rang and so I decided to check who it was.

Just when I opened the door, Chanyeol barged in and sat on the sofa.

"Yah, what are you doing here?! My mum is gonna see you!" I shouted and tried pushing him to the door.

"Your mum won't see me here. Okay?" he said.

"She'll see you. Idiot! Just leave!" I shouted.

"Aish."

"You're so annoying.. Fine. But after 10 minutes, you have to leave. I'm going to my room. Don't make a single noise. Or I'll kill you." I said annoyingly.

"Ooh I'm so scared!" he said sarcastically.

I threw a pillow at him but he dodged. I stomped all the way to the room and shut the door furiously.

- Chanyeol POV -

This girl has a lot of problems. I mean. A lot. I was just joking around with her. Didn't mean to make her that mad.

The truth is, I kinda like her, like 1%. Ugh, why am I talking about this?

Anyways, I walked upstairs and knocked on her door.

"Eunri?" I called out and kept knocking.

"What?" she replied. She sounded like she's been up all day and haven't slept.

"Mind if I come in?" I asked.

"And why?" she asked.

"I just want to, now let me inside please?"

"I need your apology first before you come in."

"Fine, I'm sorry for what happened. Now can I come in?" I said.

"Apology accepted. I'm gonna go to sleep now. Goodnight." she replied and fake snored.

"Yah! Open the door or I'll barge in."

"Barge in, I'll kill you." she yelled.

"Ugh, just let me in. I already apologised." I sighed.

"Fine." she sighed and unlocked the door.

When I opened the door, I found her reading a book. I noticed that the book she was reading was her diary.

"What are you reading huh?" I smirked and put my hands in my pocket.

"None of your business." she replied coldly and continued reading.

"I wanna see what you're reading." I walked to her.

"W-what are you d-doing?" she stuttered.

"If you don't let me read it, I'll kill you." I smirked again.

"Ooh, I'm so scared! I wonder what he's gonna do!" she said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and tackled her to the bed.

----

After a whole 10 mins of tackling and playing around, I snatched the book and read.

'Ugh worst day ever, Chanyeol is always annoying me. Please help me. '-' '

I didn't get to read the rest because she snatched it off me.

"Why the heck did you read it you dumb jerk!" she shouted and pushed my forehead.

"I swear I didn't read it. I swear!" I raised my hands. I chuckled a bit. (as you know he lied. Duh.)

"Whatever,  I'm going to go to sleep now. Goodnight." she said abd slept.

"Ugh, goodnight. I'm going now." I replied and exited the door.

When I arrived, I hanged my coat and flopped on my bed.

I kept thinking about Eunri. Ugh, I don't know why!

---

srry if this is short, ill make it longer in the next chapter

I was meant to publish this 2 days ago srry fam ;-;

Srry for not updating much ;-; again
pls bear with me yallllll ill update asap
byahhhh

dailykpop_ ☆♡♧

[EDITED]