Why tavie is my fav alpha! (Plz read this)

Just so you know all of this is my opinion so PLZ plz don't be upset if you don't agree!!!!
So you might here about this "Who's the best alpha debate!" For me Greely is awesome, and because I love wolves. but he is the most least understanding alpha XD! Lots of jammers would go with Greely to be honest! 💪 But for me there is a another one! You might think that Gram, sir Gilbert, Greely, Kosmo, and Peck. (Sorry if I spelled there names wrong)
Are the most important alphas! Which is some what true, sense all the other alphas haven't done a lot! I feel like tons of jammers have forgotten a brave, and selfless alpha...who is the dolphin alpha Tavie!
Tavie was in the adventure too deep, and turning the tide. When animal jam released too deep. It talks about tavie leading a ocean army, to defeat the phantoms from destroying the oceans! But sadly Tavie gets captured by the phantoms, while trying to save her ocean home! So that tells she is very selfless...Which I think is awesome!!!!! Tavie is also born without a tail, kinda like winter from Dolphins tail. One of my favorite movies "sorry if u never seen it!" It also shows that she's not afraid of being different. :)
Don't forget that Tavie loves music just like peck loves art. XD who doesn't love music!
I believe that tavie is getting forgotten, and so is our animal jam oceans... Maybe one day Tavie would get the credit she deserves! And maybe one day she will be remembered! XD
Again this is all my opinion and if you don't agree I don't care :) it's fine doesn't matter to me! Let's be real all the alphas are awesome! Thanks for taking your time to read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😜😜
Comment down bellow what you think about Tavie!
Does she deserve being a main alpha or not?
And what is your favorite alpha?
😎😎😎😎😎