13. Finally

It's raining like crazy and I fucking love it.

  "Sebastian."

  "Why did you summon demons?" He asks angrily (that's a word right? I forgot....).

  "I wanted to see you," I whisper. "And now I have you." I try to hug him, but he steps back.

  "Do you know what you've done? I'm a demon, Ciel! You've unleashed demons!"

  "As long as I have you, I'm fine," I argue. "All I want is you, Sebastian! I love you!"

  "They will stop at nothing to get your soul," he hisses. "We need to go. Now." He throws me over his shoulder and opens the door without any trouble.

  No fair (I couldn't resist).

  "Sebastian, where are we going?" I ask as I try to get out of his grip.

  "Somewhere safe," he answers. "Just us. I need to protect you."

  Just us. It sounds wonderful. Somewhere where we can start a family, just live happily ever after.

  I sigh in content and nod.

  I finally have my Sebastian.

  I'm glad I messed with a ouija board.

So, um, the end.

It'll have a sequel, I'm going to start writing it as soon as I finish this. You don't have to read it, you can just leave right here.

  I'm really sorry I had to end it so soon. My stories are never really that long since I'm such a terrible writer and I get ashamed of it.

  This story was mostly dialogue as well, I realized. It's weird because with the private stories I have on my Kindle, everything is described. I'm odd.

  I love you guys, I hope you'll read the sequel❤