3

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating sooner I actually kinda forgot about this book, but I will be continuing it. Here ya go:

His exact words were- "Emma, I... I... Well I think I'm in love with you and honestly I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" (A/n dangit Lance.) at that moment I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces it felt like it was just ripped out. Why Emma? Anyone but Emma. Wait! What if she said no? Ok, now just say no just say no... "OMG! Lance!! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She squealed making everyone around us look at the couple. Ugh chills. Well, I lost the love of my life to a stupid backstabbing mean girl, and I'm all alone right now. Can't get worse. All of a sudden I felt I slight weight on my back. It was pidge. "Pidge what are you-" then I got interrupted. "Hey! No questions just run!" She shouted with panic in her voice. "And why would I-" then out of no where came a huge mob of people with base ball bats, torches, and my personal favorite... Their freaking IPhone charging cords. They were just swinging them around in the air. Careless. Either way I started to run. I ran like the wind. Then I turned back to pidge. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO TICK THEM OFF THIS MUCH?!?!?" I shouted over the loud screaming in the background. "WHY DO YOU ASSUME IT WAS ME?!?!?" she shouted with offence in her voice. I looked back and I could see Lance and Emma way behind us. They were... Kissing?!?! And I kind just want to let the mob kill me now. "THEN WHY WERE THEY CHASING YOU?!?!?" I yelled back. "THEY HATE US! THEY STARTED TO BEAT UP HUNK AND WELL, LETS JUST SAY THAT EMMA MAY OR MAY NOT BE THE MASTER MIND BEHIND THIS!" She yelled. Wait. Emma. This is bad. Lance is in so much trouble. No. Why? I have to warn him. Let's get out of here first. We ran and then lost them, we found Lance when he was not with Emma and I told pidge to leave. "Yeah, yeah sure fine. I can tell when I'm not wanted." She said walking away putting her hands up. "Thanks. I owe ya one" I said as she left. "Hey Keith what do you want?" He said. Wow he doesn't look that excited to see me. Ok Keith warn him or tell him you love him first. Love first. "I-I have something to tell you." I said. I'm so nervous, he probably doesn't like me. But heck with it let's do this. "Yeah, spit it out." He said Kinds coldly. Eh it's nothing. "W-well I can't really tell you." I said. I have a plan. "So, what are you bothering me for." He said coldly. Does he even try to be nice to me? I leaned in and I just kinda well  kissed him? He jumped back in surprise. "KEITH WHAT THE HELL?" Oh god. Lance never uses language with me. "ARE YOU GAY?!?!?" He asked slapping me. I felt the tears swell up in my eyes. I could tell he was angry but I still went for it. Keith your an idiot. I said nothing. "YA KNOW WHAT? I DONT FEEL THE SAME WAY AND ILL NEVER FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU FREAK!" He shouted while punching me and running off. I could feel my whole body break down. Sweat started running down my head. Everything went black. BRRRN BRRRN BRRN BRRRRN BRRRRN "AHHHHH" I shouted as I jumped up. I looked around me I was in... a bedroom? Wait. It was all just a dream, apparently I screamed as I woke up which alerted Lance. He came running in. "Woah Keith! You ok?" He asked. A wave of relief came over me. "Yep. Just a bad dream." Where the heck am I? I looked at myself. I looked older. And so did Lance, did I lose my memory? "Uh Keith?" Lance said waving him hand in front of my face."yeah?" I asked. "The kids want breakfast and I can't cook sooooo" he said. WAIT KIDS???? this is a dream come true. I'm married to Lance with kids. I'm a dad. "W-what kids?" I asked. I'm still unsure and I should at least know their names. "Our kids you idiot. Adrian, Nino, and Mari. Don't you remember?" He asked. No to be honest I don't remember. "Oh, uh yeah! Just joking with you." I said sheepishly. "Ok now cmon you dork we've got kids to feed!" Said running out of the room. Ok. Let's do this. How hard could it be?