A long time ago..

„Dont we all have aburden to take?" The fourth eyed witch asked the mother. „yes,but..You didnt really told me what will happen to him.." she sighedand looked away. The witch looked at her „dont worry, he will be agood son, im sure he will handle this all in the right way." „Thank you Merchilje"

That were the last wordsto the pregnant woman before she gave birth to her first son. It wasa weird tradition to search a witch and ask her about the future ofthe firstborn. The parents decided to call the child Adoremus, wichmeant „Let us adore". Soon after that silblings were born too,Martije, a beautifull girl and the youngest one, a strong boy Ighus.The King were proud of his wife for all the beautifull children shegifted him with.

Centuries after..

Adoremus sat on his chair,listening to his mother hometeaching him. „Mother, why i am theonly one who get teached? Why my dear silblings Martije and Ighusdont need to study?" He asked with curious eyes. He was in a agewhere humans would consider him a 5 year old boy. „Well, you arethe future king. You need to be studied and wise. Thats why i andyour dear father teach you everything you need to know." She simplyanswered, heading again to the old write board. Adoremus just nooded,continuing to write the things down his mother said.

„Dear son, i know youasked this already, why our butlers and maids look so diffrent fromus. You know we and them are diffrent races?" Adoremus just nooded.„Well, we are their creaiters, humans belong to us. We made them toserve us, to listen to us, and to die for us." Adoremus looked up„but.. why humans dont have their own choice to do what they wantdear mother?" His mother chuckled, her black curly hair felt aroundher face, giving her a lot friendlier look than usual. She petted hersons head. „They are a dumb, helpless specie. I will show you laterhow much they relie on us, and how easily it is to take their lives."Adoremus just nooded slighty, sight and gave a „yes mother."from him. He looked at the board again, and his mother continued.

It was evening whenAdoremus and his silblings were alowed to leave the dining room andgo to play. Adoremus planned to walk into his room and continue tostudy when suddenly a small hand got the grip of his hand. He turnedaround „Dear Sister, Martije?" He looked at her, his sister, shyas always just smiled up to him and showing him a fairy tail book. Hesmiled then just simply to her, „I understand. Well then, let us goto your room dear sister." She smiled exited and followed him,holding hands as always. They were really close, considering that theparents isolated Adoremus from his silblings nearly, for the sake oflearning and becoming wise.

While Ihgus wanderedaround the halls, grumbling to himself. His father scolded him againfor killing a cat. He was angered about this, wasnt he made for this?He asked himself. Wasnt he born to bring death and pain? He stoppedand looked up to a painting. His Mother were a beautifull woman withblack curly short hair. His father a wise man with blond long hair,nearly floating. And there there were him. Ighus was jealous ofAdoremus. Adoremus belonged in no fraction, in no sektion, no box. Hewas simply a outsider ihgus thought to himself, so why should he takeover the kingdom? Heck, he even had white hair and two diffrentcolored eyes. „Freak." He numbled up to his brother'spainting.While he belonged in the dark section of this race, and hissister in the positive section, his older brother didnt belonged inanything. He never had evil thoughts, or could heal somebody. Ihguswere a boy too, so why his father didnt choosed him instead ofadoremus. Oh right, he was the firstborn. Ighus grumbled and justcontinue walking, he somewhere buried this dead cat, he wanted toturn the body parts apart, to get the bones.

Adoremus sighed in relief when his little sister finally felt asleep. Her favourite fairy tale, he read it to her a dozen times, since she cant read it herself. His mother stepped in carefully, to dont wake up her daughter. She made Adoremus a signal to follow her and stepped out of the room again. He simply laid the book down, in his sisters shelf, and followed his mother. In the big hallway he asked to her "what is it dear mother?" "remeber, you asked today a question. I wanted to show how easily a human is to kill." Adoremus got a bad feeling in his stomach. "yes mother". He nooded, standing against his mothers words resulted normally in nothing positive. His mother was quite a beast herself.  They stepped in a cold room, Long curtains on the window, big bookshelfs, as in every room, the fire were out and just candles held the room bright. Inside on a big, red couch a human child sit. "look clear at it." Adviced the mother her son. Adoremus stepped forward and looked at the child. It seemed in his age, maybe 1 or 2 years younger. No, defently younger. He and his silblings werent allowed to speak to a human, or look longer at them as they needed too. To avoid that the humans got attached to them.

This was the first time he really analized a humans face, the face features, the hair, the eyes and the skin, so the whole body. The face seemed so diffrent from his, no clear facial strukture, it seemed more like a fetus, you know, when its evoling. The eyes got brocken irsis, probably humans have a bad and short eye sight he thought to himself. Hair, well this was a disaster, instead of full hair, some parts were really sticky and some other parts were completly non-existing. The skin itself seemed really sensitive, as if could be torn apart easily. The body seemed unproportianal, too long hands and feet, too big hands. Small eyes. His mother told him humans should stay this way, but his race were kind enough to give them a planet to evolve and live. While he and his people stayed here. In this existence. His mother stepped close. "Now hold its neck, really strong. And dont dare to let go, i will punish you if you do." He nooded simply. He didnt knew that humans needed to breath, to be honest. He didnt even know himself that something as murder someone can exist. He laid his hands on the humans neck and gave it just soft pressure. "Harder, the human should get red and all quirky dear son." She stepped around, her long green dress laying nearly on the ground. He did as she said. "Mother, the human seems to be stressed out! Should i really do that?!" Concern grew now in him, he wasnt so sure what he did to this human, would it be okey?

The human started to give weird sounds, tried to hit him with its big hands, and the skin got really red, it tried to scream but it only got some weird sounds out of his mouth. Not hearable for anyone outside this room. The screams fo help stayed unheard.