Next station : Hell

There he was, after having some tea with neptum he quickly got out of heaven and made his way deep down to hell. It was not like he expected, instead of fire everywhere and scream, hell was cold, silent and seemed dead. He knocked on the iron door, it gave a strong, deep, metal sound. The next thing that happend, the door opened it by itself and he saw a cold ice desert.

Unexpected.

He stepped through the snow, the door behind him disapeared, and he saw a big castle miles away. This would be a long, cold walk. There was a chance he would freeze to death. The snowsturm here was as cold and bitter as the snowsturm in his existence. But the castle seemed not damaged, the castle didnt showed even the slightest of a little bit tragedy. It seemed more that this castle belonged to here.

Inside most of was made out of ice. It was still really cold, but he stepped forward. A ugly little servant looked at him.

"uhuuu a guest..tt.! Be our gue..sst!"

"Jasper, stop speaking like a fricking maniac to the vistior." A other servant scolded him. "Im incredibly sorry sir, what is the reason for your visit in hell?" He looked at Adoremus.

"Im the son of [Name unreadable] and i wish to see the Devil himself, Zyper, as fast as possible."

"of course sir, please follow me." This time the servant seemed a lot more calmer. He guided him through the halls. He understood now why there was a place like hell, and what happend here.

This Madness his brother was would love to be here, slaughtered bodies everywhere. Zyper seemed to consume human, and angelflesh. A little bit of disguist went through his body.

Zyper didnt seemed to be so happily or understoodable about having him in his office, even after explaining everything he still didnt wanted to couperate.

"listen kid. Since your old man [Name unreadable] Is dead, i dont need to do anything he ordered me to do anymore. I can freely groom how i want! I dont give a flying fuck about your problems."

Adoremus coughed in his fist. What even. Zyper had unusual dark, long, black hair for a man, big horns for a devil, pale skin and ice cold eyes. "so you dont want to help?" He asked him a last time. "no, i dont want, and i dont need. What your brother is doing seems perfectly wonderfull to me. It even helps me out." Zyper simply answered. Adoremus looked around, his eyes laied on a painting, a really big one. " I understand." He paused "is this your daughter devil?" He looked at a big painting from a beautifull girl, she had the same pale skin as her father, the same eyes and the same hair. She was from a undescribable beauty. "yes, she is my everything, my little doll." Adoremus nooded, and then went out.

He wandered through the halls, who he should ask next for help wenn suddenly he felt a strong grip on his hand. And then he was packed from three servants with a not so compfortable grip.

"what is the matter?" He simply asked, his emotions werent seeable.

"you need to come with us."

Everything that happend next, happend fast. They brought him in a room and tied him down on a chair. He looked around, the room looked like a girls room. With plushies, big windows and a big bed. He got very questionable when a young woman, possibly in the age of 17 sat on his lap, pulling his hood down, so as his security on his mouth.

"oh! You are a pretty one.." She said an petted his withe hair. Now he reconized her, it was Zypers daughter. Her hand wandered up his thight, getting closer to his.."i dont think you should do that to me, young wo-"

"live. " She simply answered to him "i will keep you. You got 2 different colored eyes, i need Daddy to get you thight up like the others i own." Her dark hair felt into his lap, as she come closer, inspecting his face, he started to feel embaressing and slowely helpless.

"you cant keep me."

"why?"

"im.." He was what? What should he answer?

"i have a sister aswell, and i need to care for her, i need to care about the humans." Even if the only reason he cared about humans was his sister, they made her happy.

"i can give your sister a guardiance.. but about the humans.." She answered with a thoughtfull face expression.

"i already talked to your father miss live, he denied to help me."

She brighted up, and smiled to him "if you promise to marry me when i get older, i will move daddy to help you~" she looked at him.

A minute went over.

He nooded.

He didnt have any other chance, didnt he?

"Alright, you can go now!" he jumped from his lap, heading over to the strong door. I will talk to my father. See you soon my pretty plushy~" She giggled.

He had a unsure feeling about this.