Chapter 13 - You Have To Tell Me

Rey's P.O.V

I didn't mean to say it but I did.

It wouldn't have mattered if I hadn't said it out loud, he could've gotten it out of my head at will.
In the blink of an eye it would've been his.

Because we are connected. Because we have a bond.

A Force bond.

"Rey? Are you ok?" Kylo asked, struggling to sit up right in his bed.

Was I ok? My enemy was an old friend that I don't quiet fully remember yet, Luke had trained me before, but didn't see it as important to tell me. My Grandfather was one of the greatest Jedi Masters to ever live. And I was basically connected for life to a pretty much complete stranger, who felt like anything but in some moments.

Was I ok?

That's what he ask. If I was ok? Men.

"I don't know. Well I do know, I don't think I am. Who am I Kylo? Who are you? I want full truth, not bits and pieces. I'm being serious. No more lies. If Obi is my Grandfather then who is my mother? Who is my father? Tell me. Tell me more than just random parts of the story. Tell me my story, tell me all of it. Right here, right now. Then maybe I'll be ok, just maybe."

I don't know why I let it flood out, but it did and maybe that is a good thing. Maybe I can get answers.

"I know, you deserve answers. Some of them I can't give you and well the ones I can, I can't give them to you right now. Please, please, please Rey don't be mad. There are just things that i can't explain right now. Even with you." He looked sad to say it, but that didn't make me any more understanding.

I couldn't help the tears that started falling softly, they were tears of frustration. At Ben, Luke, my mother and father. The Force, all of it.

****************Flashback**************************

Third Person

"Ren, where have you been?" Asked a tall figure.

Kylo Ren softly laughed inside. They promise that being on The Dark side gives you more power yet, he had been Light and Dark and had always felt that he had more power when he was Light. And it seems as to prove a point he would always check and see how strong his Master was.

He was always surprised to see how much weaker his Master was compared to his old Master, Luke Skywalker.

It was only proven more and more every time Snoke would have to look in the mirror. His face was badly scared from his fight with Luke when the Jedi Academy was slaughtered.

Kylo couldn't hide his shudder from his Master.

"Well? I have been waiting and it is not wise to keep one waiting who is in a the perfect place to destroy you."

"I'm sorry Master. I got caught up in training, please forgive me." Kylo said with his head bowed.

Snoke was no idiot.

"Training? If you were indeed training young Solo, it was not with the Dark Side."

Kylo knew not to balk at the name or deny it. Anyone who would've looked at him in that moment would have had nothing but pity for the Sith in training. He did not look like a man of Twenty-five, but a boy of fifteen. With the exact same look has he had had when he was that age standing beside his new Master as they watched the Jedi Academy, engulfed in flames burn to the ground with dozens of his fellow former padawans burn inside.

Snoke took no pity and began shocking Kylo, throwing him against the walls, training as he called it.

Training for the Dark side.

As Kylo lay on the ground gasping for air he heard the sound of footsteps.

"Supreme Leader Snoke, we have word that the Republic has called an emergency meeting. It appears the Leia Organa is running her mouth again." Said an officer in a crisp Generals' outfit.

"Very well General, see that we have a good understanding of what is going on." Snoke said to the Red headed General of no older than Kylo, who was trying to stand.

Hux, Kylo thought with bitter hate.

Even though Kylo was more useful to Snoke, and everyone knew it, he still pitted Hux and Kylo against each other.

As if Hux could bring a man to his knees with a single thought, the student thought.

True, Kylo had to concentrate very hard to get the result perfect. But it was still more than Hux could do.

Hux brought a lot to the table, a outstanding ability to plan attacks, a cruel mind for torture, a cunning, silver tongue to make anyone believe anything.

Yes, if he had the Force then Kylo would not be needed at all.

But that didn't bother him at all.

"Kylo, you are no longer needed at this moment. Go before I change my mind and wish to teach you more today."

Kylo stiffly bowed to Snoke, turned on his heel barely glanced at Hux, but what little eye contact they made was full of hate.

As the young man walked down the halls he was brought back to a dark time. A time of blooming hate, blood, ash, smoke, and cries of the young who were training to defend others. Jedi padawans, training to become Jedi Knights.

********Flashback within the flashback************

Kylo walked into the middle of a viscous fight. He had tears streaming down his face. He had just put his little Rey of sunshine on a ship to a planet called Jakku. He knew she would be safe there, she may not be happy, but she would be safe. And that was enough for him. The clash of a Green and a Red Lightsaber filled the room. Light fighting Dark. The way it had been for eons.
And would be for many, many, many more.

"Kylo! Kylo come and see what the destruction of a line looks like." His new Master Snoke called to him.

Kylo couldn't move. His uncle, his true Master had blood all over his arms, and deeper blood on the front of his robes. He imagined that only the blood on Luke's sleeve was his.

Snoke looked much worse. His face was marred, flesh hanging in long shreds, blood dripping from, well everywhere.

"KYLO!" He screamed again, "Do not make me regret this. Come and help me. Help me, to help you to be free of the pain. The agony."

Kylo couldn't move. He was torn, he was hurt. And he didn't know what to do.

A/N HHHEEEEYYYY here it is, hope you guys liked it and the cliff hanger. What will Kylo do? Will he go to his new or old master? or will he go find Rey, grow up together get married and have a bunch of babies? FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER!!!! LOL LATERS