The plan

Resting was something I desperately wanted to do at the moment but how could I when I couldn't forget that I was almost paraplegic? I could sense my dad's eyes on me, he's feet tapping on the ground nervously making me nervous too, well another reason why I'm not resting.

"Could you please stop with the tapping dad?" I murmured

"Hu yeah, yeah I'm gonna go see if miss Theresa can bring you something to eat" he said and I nodded, I didn't really wanted to eat but if it makes him leave the room then I don't mind for I needed some time alone to think about what could possibly be doing this to me, maybe it's the flu?!

I was left alone in a foreign room, I was so tired that I couldn't help but close my eyes, the head was horribly painful, I know it must be because of the cold.

My dad was taking years to come back with the goddam food, it must be because he was sick and it must be tough to walk all this way to the kitchen, probably I should have stopped him but he was also needing to get some fresh air to see if he could calm himself for he seemed more worried than I was.

I felt the cold shivers in my cheeks and I couldn't feel my nose. When, out of the blue, I felt warm inside, a burning light was warming my entire body.

"Rise my child" I heard a strong voice. I was afraid to open my eyes and see something, or someone, that would harm me, but then again if that something wanted to harm it would have already.
I slowly opened my eyes , I couldn't believe it, in front of me was standing a great giant lion

"Jesus Christ..." I murmured to myself as a chuckle escaped his lips "oh let me guess, a talking lion?" I murmured to myself not really bothering to be polite since I was not in the mood to be very nice to anyone, but then I remembered , he's a lion, a talking lion, what if he's the great lion? Aslan with all its glory who was standing in from of me.
He neared me as I glanced at him nervously.

"No need to be nervous my child" he bowed with his head and I smiled nervously

"Are you the great lion?" I murmured, I felt his hot breath on my face which cause me close my eyes, the hotness overtook my body, I automatically avoided his breath from hurting my eyes by crossing my arms in front of my face. What? How? I was able to move again, not completely, but slowly I was going back to normal. Maybe his breath is magic, I don't know.

"My dear one, everything will be as it should when the time comes" he whispered

"Wait, what does that means?" I frowned as I managed to seat myself in my bed

"You doubt your value." He smiled and I squinted my eyes only being able to look at the great figure in front of me

He started walking away for I bet what he was here for was now done

"No, wait! Are you leaving?"

"I have places to go" he said without looking at me "in the meantime my dear one, don't run from who you are" he left without saying further more leaving me with my thoughts, but happily not for long since minutes later ed bursted in the door and widened his eyes the second after

"You can move? What happened?" He eyed me and moved closer to sit next to me

"Aslan..." I simply whispered

"He was here? When? How? Why?" He squinted

"Those are too many questions...he was here, but I don't know how or why, I only know it was probably twenty minutes before you bursted out in this room, by the way where am I?"

"Peter's room, I had to take you to the nearest place and this was the one"

"So I'm laying in your brothers, which happen to be the king of Narnia, bed?" I squinted my eyes