Together Again (Vilkas)

A/N: This has a lot of build up so sorry.

You were the strongest Nord woman in all of Tamriel and you would battle anyone who said otherwise. That was one reason you were in the Companions. You absolutely loved it and you loved fighting everyone, of course it was just play fighting of sorts and no one ever got hurt. You laughed as you and Farkas fell onto the floor, after and hour of fighting deciding to call it a draw. You heard the door open and you got up with a smile seeing Vilkas. "Vilk" you started but he kissed you. You had been married for only a few weeks but you had been friends for so long. "Why can't you two move out" Farkas asked and shook his head. "You know he's right" you murmured with a smile.

You took all of your savings and shoved them into the hands of Faalkreath's treasurer. Finally you would own a home that you could live in with Vilkas. After returning to Whiterun you found Farkas outside the Skyforge. "Where's Vilkas" you asked him. He looked over at you. "He was looking for you. No one knew where you went. I think he's inside" Farkas said with a grin. You went inside and found him sitting at a table. "Y/N there you are. I figured you had gone off to fight some bandits" Vilkas said. You shook your head. "Come with me" was all you said.

It took almost a day by horse but the two of you finally made it to your home. Lakeview manor. "This is our new home" he asked and you nodded. It had bedrooms, a kitchen, and even a library. "There's a beautiful view" she said and led Vilkas to the back. You lost your balance on the edge and slipped down a small way and fell into a circle. You immediately felt your life draining from you. You heard Vilkas shouting and then you saw blood splatter.

You woke up on a soft bed. You sat up and looked around. It was unrecognizable. "Where am I" you asked yourself and stood up walking out of the bedroom you were in. You came to a place with large golden tables with a feast. "You were a Companion" someone asked as he approached you. "Y-yes" you answered. "I am Ysgramor" he said. You gasped. "Soverngarde" you murmured, realizing where you were at.

It had seemed like a long time since you had first arrived in Soverngarde. You had felt like something was missing but so much of your life was a blur. "Vilkas" you gasped halfway through a cup of mead. That was what you were missing. You spent the next few days extremely upset. You talked with Ysgramor and a few other Nords, a couple of which you had killed. You still felt in complete, that is until you saw him. He came out of the same room you had when you first arrived. "Vilkas" you shouted and ran to him. He gripped you in his arms. "I had been so lost without you my love" he said. "Together again" he whispered.