7

The next morning, Yulsic are sleeping soundly because they came back really late last night. Yuri is cuddling Jessica from the back. Jessica moves slightly when a ringing sound coming from the cell phone disturbs her sleep. She recognizes the ringtone of Yuri’s cell.

“Yuri ~” Jessica calls softly. She gives a slight elbow.

Yuri doesn’t want to pick up. She is sleeping like a death.

The cell stops ringing for a few second and it starts over again. The sound continues to go on and off for a few times. It becomes more annoying each time.

Jessica wants to pick up the cell put she is holding back by Yuri’s arm. Yuri put her leg over Jessica’s body to block.

“Anng~” Jessica lets out a coddle sound.

Yuri smirks but her eyes are still closed.  She has heard the sound but she is too comfortable to move away from Jessica.  She buries her face to sniff Jessica’s scruff. 

“Don’t pick up. It’s probably from work.” Yuri says. She wants to take a day off in order to spend more time with Jessica because tomorrow the Jung family will move out.

“Let me turn it off at least~” Jessica says. She picks up the cell phone on the bedside table. “Yuri ah, it’s your father” Jessica reads the ID caller.

“My father?  He is already at the office? This early?” Yuri asks. She doubles check the ID caller. “I’m not answering. It’s never good when he calls me persistently like that.”

“Maybe it’s something important” Jessica says. She clicks the answer button and places the cell phone over Yuri’s ear.

“Yuri?” Mr. Kwon asks on the other line

Yuri pretends that she is not hearing

“Kwon Yuri! Do you know what time it’s? Why are you not in yet?” Mr. Kwon asks “Did you just let everybody go on vacation or what? Yoona is on vacation, you are not at work and Jessica is not in too. What is wrong with your department?”

“Appa I’m sick today” Yuri lies

“Your voice sounds very healthy for me. How sick could you be? Did you party again yesterday? How many time I have told you. I don’t care if you are clubbing late or not but you have to be punctual at work. Don’t just call sick because you are lazy. The businesses would be delayed.”

“Appa , don’t say like I’m not working at all. I don’t party that much. Do you remember the Best Prince case? Yoona & I worked until 10-11 p.m. each day to make the acquisition plan.”

“Yes. I remember very clearly. You did the plan, you hit the guy and left all the trouble for me”

“I apologized to him already”

“Yes you apologized but you did not make him sign the agreement.”