Chapter 8

Caleb's POV

There was just something about her. The way she smiled, danced, basically everything she does. I think... I... may have a... crush on Spencer.

It was Friday and I was at the school studio looking for Angel. I hadn't seen her all day and I texted and called her about a million times. Honestly, I was getting worried. Which lead me to calling her mom!
"Hey Miss Harris, um... did Spens come to school today?" I asked a little nervous.

"Yeah! She said she wanted to just take to bus. Why?" She replied on the other line.

"Aww.... nothin, Tiffany and I haven't seen her the entire day."

"Maybe she's going home! Go check, a key to the house is in the middle garden gnome."

I told her thanks and heading straight over, even breaking traffic lights, to her house. When I arrived, I did as told.
"Spencer?!" I called out but no answer.
"Spens?!" Still no answer.
I looked in the kitchen living room and half bathroom downstairs. I went up stairs.

"Angel?!" I said no answer. I went in her room to see that she wasn't there. On leaving, I heard soft sobs. Spencer's sobs! Followed it and it was coming from the bathroom. Quickly, I opened it to see her with a bottle of sleeping pills and water. I grabbed them then throw them into the toilet.
"No!" She screamed loudly.
"I have to kill myself as a virgin before he rapes then kills me, first. I hate him!!!"

"Who's he?!" I asked pulling get up a bit aggressive. She didn't answer.
"Who's HE?!" I shouted.
"My dad!" She shouted then cried even harder!
She gave me her phone and I said threats from her dad. What a mf!

Before I knew it, Spencer ran off. At first, it wasn't clicking but when it did, I ran after her.

I entered the kitchen to see Spencer with damped with eyes and she also held a knife at the throat. My heart freaking jumped at the site!
"If you come any closer, Caleb, I swear that I'll do it!" She cried as her hands shook.
"Spencer, please don't do this!" I said with a shaky voice.

I moved closer, she took steps back and pressed it against her skin even more.

Oh f*cking shit!

"Spencer! Please drop the f*cking knife! I'm begging you!" I cried trying my uttermost best to stay calm and not break down.

With her noticing, I moved closer and closer. In a flash, I grabbed the knife and throw it across the room. I sort of expected her to grab another but she didn't want to do it, so she broke down in a river of tears. Before she could reach the ground, I grabbed her and she sobbed in my neck.

I sat in the chair and Angel's head was in my lap. Playing with her hair, I began to speak.
"Your not alone Spens! I have a story too."

I took deep breaths before I began. I need to tell her, for me and to show her that she's not alone.

"My dad was an alcoholic so he did some crazy shit. Mom left him but he didn't want to. He tried to hurt her but I beat the crap out of him at age thirteen. I was fifteen going sixteen and I was at this party. I partied and drank to relief my stress. Sadly I was a... player but my intentions were never to hurt these girls but I did. I'm met this girl at this house party Ricky took me to. Her name was Diana."
Spencer looked at me with wide eyes, like she heard something she wasn't suppose to. I looked at her but she gave the I-don't-know-anything-so-stop-looking-at-me look.
"We made out and I thought I like her so we exchanged numbers. She said she was seventeen and she looked liked it. We 'dated' for two weeks. I went over her house to tell her that somethings not right  cause u found out that she was twenty-five and not seventeen. I told her but she began to force herself on me, when her husband walked in. She said that she was sorry she cheated but she was drunk and that I was raping or trying to rape her. Get husband and I fought but the divorced a month later. I  swear I didn't know that she had a husband and also didn't mean to hurt those girls, I was just really hurti..." Spencer cut me off and said, "I believe you!"
That made me smile.

Spencer and I talked and fell asleep.

It was around too in the morning and I heard Spencer screaming. Someone... wait Jackson! Diana husband?! What did he have to do the Spens?! Why was he taking her away?! Was he... her... father?!

I ran outside to chase after Spencer who was passed out but some thing... correct someone use a hard object to hit me in the head. Everything went black from there.

Spencer's POV

I woke up in a old looking room. Me body was swore and swollen but I did exercises to make sure u had my virginity and thank God, I did. Honestly, I knew what was going on. He took me, again!

What a son of a bitch!!!

The door was locked and there no windows. I hated him, and u forever will! After half hour thinking about ways to escape, my eyes begged for sleep so I gave in.

Mom was waking me up and I was happy cause, I was just about to tell her , about the nightmare I just had but it was him. The monster that caused my nightmares and it pain my heart, sole, mind and body to say he was my father.
"Don't touch me!" I cried as I moved away from him in the uncomfortable bed, proved. He the sicko chuckled.
"Why did you just have your way while I was unconscious?! That way I won't remember but have to live with the pain of knowing a bastard aka you took away my purity!"

"Babe, that's the point. I want to witness our first time. Your mine, my girlfriend! Your so sexy! I get horny looking at you. Now take off your shirt do I can see you nice tits!" He replied with a perverted smirk.

"Geo Troll! I'm not doing anything! Ahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhh!" I began to scream.

"Hun! Scream all you want! We're in the middle of no were!" He laughed evilly.

Unexpectedly while giving him the you-effing-pervert-go-root-in-hell look, he grabbed my boobs and squeezed making me wince in pain. I pushed him off and spat and poke him in his eye. He then took off her leather belt and said he was gonna teach me a lesson in the most stomach-sickening, tone ever.

As he beat me with the buckle, I cried. Since I was running, I got it everywhere; my face, back, knee, you name it. Blood was licking from all parts. He even banged my head against the wall making my nose bleed and he made me open me legs wide, then kicked or stepped in my genital. By the time he was done, I could move.

A/N: Sup GS fam!!! How y'all doing? This chapter is rather cruel but I think y'all see where this is heading though!!! Yeah? Yeah? No? Only me? *sinks in seat, slowly pulling hand down* Also, I forgot to say this, or maybe I did, I'm so darn forgetful, all my chapters are unedited but when the story is coming to an end, I'll fix em'.  I'm actually making  a cast list so make suggestions! Vote, Share and Comment to support. Love y'all
                             -Gabby😘