Chapter seven - home alone

Jakes pov.

I really love kirsty, ive never really felt like this before, it really is unexplainable.

"jake please tell me you didn't just say that you want to be with me. your making a mistake, a big mistake."

"I did say it kirsty."

"but you don't want this- me, its not worth it."

"i do baby! im in love with you. i love you so much."

Baby - thats the most cringy one.

"do you ever stop?"

"no."

''Ok, well i guess your demanding.. why dont you date someone else who'll give you what you want?'' she asked me.

"because i want to date you."

''Well, then thats not a good thing."

I shouldnt of lied to her about being a virgin, i just thought it'd make me seem more cute, but instead its made stuff more complicated and fucked up..

And Now Ive kept this a secret way to long, but if i come clean about it, its gonna cause arguments and shit, and if i hide it im gonna feel bad about it so either way im toast.

"kirsty, stop."

"stop what?"

"Stop saying your not good enough."

"but im not jake! i even lied to you."

Well at least im not the only one hiding stuff.

I have to find out what shes lying about?.. i hate this, i hate her keeping stuff from me.

im such a hyprocrite.

"tell me."

"deans coming out of hospital tomorrow, and welll he wants to see me."

Damn please dont tell me shes gonna go back to that asshole.

I didnt wanna talk about dean, last time he tried too killed me, so i decided to leave the room

As i walked through the living room my brother nick tapped me on the back.

"you owe me."

"what?"

''I know about your dirty little secret, lying to Kirsty."

Shit,

''What'd you want?''

''I want her, i want Kirsty."

''But shes mine." i claimed,

"Well ive fallen in love with her bro, if you dont let me have her ill tell her."

"tell her then."

''Aw, bro puppy eyes dont work with me."

''Just fuck off.''

''See i always knew, this about you and sam, does kirsty know that you dated her best friend then slept with her? in fact your still sleeping with her.."

''Im warning you shut the fuck up."

''Or what?'' he laughed,

Then this is when i hit him, which only made the situation worse.

''Dinners ready.'' mum shouted, so i ran to the dinner table, to get as far away from nick as possible.

Nick came out to the table,

''hey bro'' he laughed, then he sat next to kirsty.

I cant believe she thinks shes ugly? shes got 3 boys who are madly in love with her (me, dean and 'apparently' nick).