Part 5 (Final Part)

"You look beautiful" he said as he kissed the back of her neck. "We'll take it" he tells the staff.

"Shall we wrap it up for you?" The staff asked.

"Nope" he smiles "she is going to wear it." He then looked around the store and says "Also, we'll need a pair of shoes for her too."

The staff brought out a pair of flats and had her try them on. Once Sungjong was satisfied, he went to the register and paid. Sarang ran up to him and said "You don't have to do this."

He looked back at her and said "But I want to."

Sarang blushed. Sungjong takes her by the hand and leads her out of the shop. He leads her to a salon and leaves her there to have her hair and makeup done. When he returns to pick her up, he was shocked by the transformation. "You look gorgeous!"

Sarang blushed as she said "Not nearly as handsome as you. Where did you get the suit?"

"A couple of shops down." He smiled as he grabbed her by the hand again. "Shall we get going?"

Sarang smiles and takes his hand. As they are walking, Sungjong recieved a call from his manager. "Okay, I'll be right there." He turned to Sarang and said "It looks like there is a problem at the stage. We have to head back."

They arrive at the venue and Sarang nervously said "I can wait out here."

"No Way!" Sungjong yelled "There is no way I'm leaving my girl out here. You're coming with me." He grabs her hand tighter and drags her inside.

As they approach the stage, the crew's attention is drawn to the woman with Sungjong. "Damn, I wish we could get a girl like that" one of them says.

"Wait here" Sungjong tells Sarang "This shouldn't take long." He gives her a peck on the cheek and then quickly runs up to the stage.

Joseph approached the group and confidently said "Unfortunately the hydraulic system is not working properly, so you won't be able to use the raising platform for your concert."

The members of Infinite were disappointed. They had only settled on this venue because they had the hydraulic lift system. Sungjong quickly turned and ran back to Sarang. "Come with me" he said as he dragged her onto the stage.

The other members of Infinite approached him and Sunggyu asked "What are you doing?"

"Trust me Hyung" Sungjong replied and continues to drag Sarang along. As she passed the other members, they saw the bruises on her back and are happily surprised. Sungjong stood in front of Joseph and asked "Can you repeat that one more time?"

Joseph is annoyed by this, but complies. Sarang looked up at him and chuckled "And who was working on it? You?"

Surprised by the question he simply replied "Actually, yes I was. Why does that matter?"

She lets out a sighed laugh "Figures."

"What?" Joseph starts to get angry.

"And have you notified Mr. Anderson of the situation? Or contacted the specialist on your team?"

"Excuse me?" Joseph is really irritated by her interrogation like questioning.

"I'll take that as a no."

"Listen, I don't know who you are, but unauthorized personnel are not allowed...."

"Unauthorized?" she laughed. "And what about following proper procedure? Shouldn't you have notified Mr. Anderson of the situation before speaking with the artist?"