Addiction

The kid sighed, taking another whiff of the drug, feeling his body feel lighter and he giggled a bit. It was that time of day, when all of his depressing thoughts exhaled into small puffs of smoke that just flowed out of him.

"Yuu? Again?" He turned to see a friend standing beside the alley. "I thought you were quitting."

Yuu shrugged, taking another whiff. "Sometimes getting high to escape reality is better then your own health." He replied, exhaling as he did so.

The boy sighed, slowly grabbing the wrapper away from him as he swung his arms. "Heyyy, I wasn't done."

"Yuu, getting some help is better then smoking weed." He replied.

The raven haired boy stood, facing him. "Well I.."

"Let's just go home, Mrs. Haurana is gonna get mad." He said.

Yuu pouted, puckering his lips. "Grumpy Yoichi."

Yuu eventually gave up the act and followed him back to the orphanage, the one he was named after. Hyakuya orphanage.

Yuu sighed, swaying a bit as Yoichi held him up right.

"Yuu, we need to talk about this.." Yoichi mumbled.

Yuu looked at him. "Bout' what?"

Yoichi stopped him, sighing. "Your... addictions. They're starting to become too much, Yuu. You need help."

Yuu looked at him narrowing his eyes, regaining his mean look. "Listen, I'm fine I don't need anyone."

Yoichi gave him a sad look, looking up at him. "Yuu.."

"Listen, I don't need some bullshit counseling. I'm fine."

Yuu sighed, flopping on his bed with his liquor. He took a swig, feeling the alcohol burn down his throat. He coughed a bit, but ignored t and took another chug.

Yuu sighed, starring up at the ceiling. The door suddenly swung open and Yoichi walked into the room, looking at Yuu's state. Yuu quickly hid the bottle, but it was too late, he already noticed.

"Yuu." Yoichi sighed, shaking his head.

Yuu stood, walking over to the bathroom ignoring Yoichi.

"Yuu wait, let's talk about thi-" Yuu rudely slammed the door in Yoichi's face, locking it.

Yoichi sighed, shaking his head. "What happened to the Yuu-kun I knew."

Yuu sighed, lying in the bath tub, holding a bottle in one hand and a blade in the other. He was so tired.

Yuu took another swig, his mind completely gone by now. He looked at the blade, and sighed. He looked at his wrist, which had fresh wounds on it from cutting so much. Open and sore, he took the blade and dragged it up his arm.

Yuu sighed, feeling his chest feel lighter. He took another drink, to ignore the pain of the cut. He had been doing it for years, getting drunk and high. Especially the cutting.