chapter 1

A young child sat in a rusty cell. His blue eyes full of brokenness and heartache for what was in front of him was his dead brother. He didn't know what to do, while Herobrine was looking at them threw the bars of their cell.

"Why did you keep him from going to Notch? Why he would have not had suffering if it weren't for you." His eyes were full of cold tears mourning for his younger brother. His heart wanted to lash out at herobrine, but yet again he was bounded to the heavy shackles of his sins and crimes. "He can't know what goes on between Notch and I. Besides I warned you not to get in my way. Take your younger sibling as an example." He eyes narrowed with modest anger, and calm milky white eyes. He had his chin slightly up, and his arms behind his back. Making him look like a true general. Collin stood frozen as if trying to change the very past itself but to no avail; His blue eyes glowing as his emotions gave way to Collin's deepest secret. "One day i will kill you, and it will be by my very to hands with your black blood as it disappears into the brights light i shall ever give". Herobrine scoffs. "Well then you are more incompetent then I thought. One my blood is white, and two you can't kill what can't be killed. I could just leave you down here alone, but I wanna talk for a little longer." He said.

His blue eyes started to glow as he stood up. "You might have wiped my brothers mind, but you couldn't wipe mine. I KNOW YOU TRIED TO KEEP MY BROTHERS FROM FATHER BUT AS PROPHECY SAID YOU WILL DIE BY THE PUREST OF DIAMONDS AND A VERY POWERFUL ENDER FATHER!". Herobrine's emotions, and face remain the same. He voice never seem to show any emotion but victory. "I know one day I will die, but now is not that. I will enjoy living for as long as I can. So I should leave you be now.... Colly." He say, before walking away laughing. Collin's anger rose. The diamond that was inside of him burst out as he shot it at Herobrine as it turned into a sword made of the purest crystals. His eyes now a bright beam of blue light. "Time is running short, and it's not mine to worry about. It's yours Nathen water brine". Herobrine quickly takes out a shield, and blocks the attack. "I see you forget your place boy. Allow me to put it back in place." He says, taking out a dark diamond sword out of it's sheathe. He readies himself.

A bright light came from Collin's back as he burst the cage into pieces. He moves the sword to his hand as his brown hair began to have a silver shine to it as his body seemed to be powered by something very powerful and strong. Herobrine's eyes glow a bit brighter as he moved his shield closer to his chest. He readies his sword. Collin burst forward as he swung at Herobrine's leg, and did a flip as he also walked herobrine's vulnerable head and landed a few meters away. His sword ready for a possibly final blow. Herobrine: He quickly jumps up before he can hit his leg. He hits the sword pointed at his face with the shield, moving him back a couple of inches. He readies his shield again.

He went for the side as he thrusted himself towards Herobrine. His body gliding like a bird. "Time sure flies by when you're fighting for your life." He said with no emotion. "Especially if you know your partner's moves. Don't you remember Collin? We use to be merged. I know all of your moves, but you don't know mine." He says, kicking Collin hard in the stomach. Collin glided backwards. His feet still on the ground as he launched up into the air. His dark blue, elegant fairy wings bursting from his back as feathers fell from his light wings. Making them seem more bright then they already were. Herobrine smirks, and holds up the shield in his direction. He laughs. "You are a fairy now? Man I didn't know you could get any more pathetic." He says.

Collin dived down at Herobrine with a combo as he pierced 5 different spots on Herobrine's body, before standing on the ground. Herobrine's eyes glowed for a split second, replacing the cuts with faded scars. He cracks his neck. "Man you're good." He says, while we shot up at him, and kicks him back into his cell. Herobrine quickly remakes the bars with a dark diamond, that cancels out his powers. "But not as good as me. You need to learn first before beating the best." He says, walking away.

Wings slowly fade to nothing, as he slowly lost sight. His arms wrap around his youngest brother protectively. "The day will come soon where we will find our true power, but for now Armen sleep well. For what used to be a lovely word is now nothing but some wilted flowers, and the darkest of growing evil. You must stay strong, and the darkness won't find you. I promise my very life you will see better days. I love you little brother."