The Kiss

You and Ayato had been good friends for awhile. You two joked around. Laughed. Had fun. ((NOT DAT WAY YET))

You occasionally go hunt with him, but your usually stuck working late at Anteiku.

Sometimes he'd even stop by, when Touka isn't around, and help. You'd fix him through last cup of coffee for the day, and talk. You noticed lately he kept biting his lip alot. And scanning you...

You would just blush and look away. He would catch himself and blushing like crazy.

"So..." You said, smiling at him. You both were siting on the counter. He was so close to you... you were blushing.

He was tired.  He laid his head on your shoulder, holding you close. He wrapped his arm around his waist like instinct.

You blushed even more.. he smelled your hair.

"You smell nice, Y/N.." He whispered.

He looked at you. He wanted to kiss you so bad.. you just stared out the window.

"Hey.. Y/N?" He asked, sitting up right. You looked at him and responded with a "hm?"

He was about to kiss you, but something caught your eye. You looked out the window, and you know what he did?

He kissed your cheek, instead of kissing your lips.

Oh well..

---------------
Hai
Whatcha think?
Ya wanna slap me huh?

Oops...

Well...
Kthxbaii!

~Confusion