Chapter One:Meeting Him

EJ P.O.V:It was a cold and windy night when I was peacefully strolling down the walkway of my little shed in the woods.As I was going down to the little neighborhood I saw a teenage boy sitting all alone in the park bench so I decided to talk to him and ask him why was he here all alone and at this time of night.As I approach him he just stares at me so I stop and tell him that I just wanted to talk so he let me come closer.When I arrived I ask if I can sit down he said yes so I calmly sit down then he said what did you want to talk about so I suddenly remembered what I was gonna say to him.I say"what is a young boy like you doing out here by yourself and at this time of night"he said"I can ask you the same question".

EJ:Fine my name is Evan Jack Jackson
(A/N I am just making that name up)
EJ:But you can call me Jack

TT:My name is Toby Rodgers but people call me Ticci Toby.

EJ:Why do people call you that

TT:Because I twitch a lot and crack my neck a lot of times.

EJ:Well that's rude they should stop calling you that.

TT:Well people these days are mean....do people call you anything?

EJ:Yes people call me Eyeless Jack.

TT:Why?

EJ:Well because I'm Eyeless see *lifts up the mask to let Toby see*

TT:Oh

EJ:But you can't tell anyone what you saw right now you are the only one that I showed my face to ok.

TT:Ok....hey Jack

EJ:Yes Toby

TT:I know we just met but is it ok if I stay at your house?

EJ:As long as your mom is ok with that then yes.

TT:The thing is that I ran away from home and have no place to stay.

EJ:Oh then you are welcomed to stay at my house but I only have one room is that ok.

TT:this ok as long as I can sleep somewhere other than this cold park bench.

EJ:Ok come on follow me.

TT:Ok coming.

EJ:(I think I just fell in love with Toby.)

A/N sorry if it is a short chapter but I will update tomorrow because I need to go to sleep because I have school so bye and I hope you enjoy it.

WriterSama

The_great_trashbin

animeshipperr

Tuesday
9-6-16
11:25 pm
407 words