Chapter 2

( ALYSSA'S POV)

Right now my lips were in sync with sean's lips, I woke up to reality and quickly pulled away realising what I was doing.. " Holy shit, I can't believe I just did that, I'm so sorry Sean " I said, on the verge of tears, feeling as though he doesn't feel the same way. " Don't apologise, I liked it, you are quite the kisser" Sean said while giving me a flirtatious smile and winking at me as he walks off, I stand in the middle of the hallway shocked. Sean turns back and says " Are you coming or what??", "I'm coming" I'd say to him as I run up to him and jump on his back.

——— ENGLISH CLASS ——-
Sean and I sit next to each other at the back of the classroom, I'm blushing so bloody much right now, he looks so fucking hot, Sean moves closer to me and places his hand on my thigh, I know for sure I'm blushing harder now, I follow his actions and place my hand on high thigh bit a little higher and watch his face turn surprised I can hear his breathing start to go a little fast, "You alright Sean" I say flirtatiously pretending to be worried, He leans in closer to me and whispers seductively into my ear "I'm more than fine", "I think we need to go somewhere don't you" I say chewing on my lip seductively, "I love what you're thinking Alyssa let's fucking go" He whispers into my ear.

I raise my hand and ask the teacher if I can go to the bathroom, I leave the classroom and minutes later Sean's follows me out of the classroom. I giggle and he chuckles, "Where shall we go?" I question him as I turn around to face him and touch his chest, "Come with me, let's go to my house, fuck school let's skip" He says, I walk with him to his car, he opens his car door for me and let's me slide into his car.

——— SEANS HOUSE ————

"No one is home" He says as he walks me inside the house and upstairs to his bedroom,
"Sean I need to tell you something" I say softly
"What Alyssa" He replies softly touching my face, "I love you Sean..." I mumble softly enough that he hears it, "Alyssa... I love you too" He says, "Let's make love please I'm begging you, I need you" I plea with him.

——— UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER ———