Tier 4 Wind Jutsu

At this point of the battle, Hallen is generally going to stick to Shadow jutsu for his damaging attacks. Many of these techniques have to do with escaping a battle, trapping an enemy, or using some other sort of status effect to bring about Hallen's victory.

1. Wind-Style: Cindarella Cage

Strength: D, Difficulty: S, Speed: B, Spread:A, Chakra: -S

Hallen creates a cage of Wind around the target - within about 3 seconds the cage is fully-formed and completely sealed. Contact with the walls of the cage result in a slight knock back effect but little harm. After about 2 seconds spent solidifying, the cage congeals around the target; Hallen generally uses the cage as an extension of himself for his Dark Release Kekkai Genkai. Once trapped in such a way, Hallen drains all of the targets chakra for further use. Chakra absorbed this way can be manipulated into any form, making it a good resource for future jutsu. Some ninjas have avoided being caught in the cage, but once you've been trapped most believe it's impossible to break free.

2. Wind-Style: Makaze

Strength: S, Difficulty: S, Speed: E, Spread: S, Chakra: S

This attack takes an incredibly long time and very high amount of chakra to pull off. After activation, the chakra spreads out a fine, nearly invisible mist across the battlefield. Enemies within the mist are treated to an incredibly gruesome fate - slow death by acid. Interestingly enough, the acid doesn't seem to leave cars - instead, it perforates the muscle tissue beneath the skin, paralyzing the target within seconds. This jutsus lethality depends on Hallen's mood - if he's still calm, he'll stop attacking before the enemy dies. Prolonged exposure to the mist can prove fatal, however.

3. Wind-Style: Artisan Escape

Speed: A, Chakra: S

This attack is Hallen's panic button. He only uses it if he's calm and clearly losing, but it's a hard jutsu to counter. Hallen wraps himself in wind and streamlines the capsule, giving him the ability to hurl himself at nearly sonic speeds in a direction of his choice. This gives others the illusion that he has dissapeared into thin-air; the movement is so fast that even those watching for the jutsu have a hard time making out which direction he took off for.