Chapter 17

ARRRRGGGG I DIDNT UPDATE THE OTHER NIGHT LIKE I SAID. well here it is. With just a bit of smut. Mostly fluff though:) hope you like it;)

A knock on the door and then it opened just a bit and I could see two green eyes looking at me.
"What did I tell you about locking your doors?" Harry asked as he came in the room.
"You said this is LA and I should be careful because you never know who might try to come in." He nodded and sat on the edge of the bed; his hands slightly gripping the duvet.
I patted the bed beside me and he smiled, kicking off his shoes and crawling further up so as to sit beside me.
"I thought you said you couldn't sleep." He pointed out.
Fuck
"I did say that didn't I?"
"Are you sure you just didn't want an excuse to get me in bed with you?" He flashed the signature smirk and lip bite that I knew all too well, moving so his face was inches away  from mine.
"Cocky aren't we?" I asked as I rolled over and ignored him as best I could. Which is no easy thing considering he's practically breathing down my neck.
"More than you know, love."
I rolled my eyes. How could a teddy bear by day turn into a sex god at night? And it's amazing how he could turn anything into something sex related.
He inched closer to me, his hand trailing up my thigh, to my hip, holding on and digging his long fingertips into the skin, as he searched for the sweet spot on my neck.
His hot lips left soft kisses behind, as he kissed my neck, and behind my ear; what made me exhale softly. He chuckled almost to himself and sucked on that spot; lightly at first, licking over the small mark, then harder, a quiet moan escaping my lips.
"I'm surprised you remembered where it is."
"Mmmm how could I forget?"

This is such a bad idea. Making out with your ex. But oh god, it feels so good and he's so hot. And god, I want to kiss the fucking hell out of him.

I huff and roll towards him. He has his signature smirk plastered on his face. His hand rubbed up my back, pulling me closer to him.
"Want to kiss you again." He mumbled, his lips brushing over mine.
"S'much. S'much. Want to make yeh mine again."
I smiled when he spoke those words. One, because his accent was coming out even thicker than normal, and two, because I actually felt like I could fall just one more time. Just once more. Just once.
"So make me yours." I smiled as I drug my fingers down his cheek.
"Yeh sure? There's no going back. And there can't be any regrets." I nodded and ...well...you can guess how it went from there. In bed. With Harry. Yep.

ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED IM SORRY
BUT HERE YA GO