TheBestFriend ~ Part 2

2nd year of highschool i saw this guy i never seen before it was like love at first sight. So i got to know him and tryid to get closer.

A few months got passed we we're really closse and i thought is was the perfect moment to ask him to be my boyfriend. First time asking he said no as sad as i was i didnt give up i'll fight till the end even if i'll have to volonterly put myself in the friendzone.

Few months passed i know him very good and still he said no what do i have to do.

So i put myself in the bestfriendzone i kinda liked being best friends he was very supportive he is funny tease me push me around. I was kinda rethinking asking to go out...

A few awsome months past i whent for it and ask him out. He said yes and my heart stopped i couldnt believe it i loved him so much i couldnt believe him but it was true.

A few weeks past and i was really uncofterble... Why? Many reasons. It felt so nice having him lika a best friend and i always thought he ll be the same as awsome boyfriend but no he didnt want to have fun he didnt want to tease only sweet talk and kisses. I loved the sweet talk and kisses but i missed having fun with him. I felt so uncofterble i tryid to avoid him but it was really hard... But what was even harder was thinking of ending it...

A few weeks laater i was so depressed i ended it i cryed the holl day long i was hard broken even tho i broke up with him. At first we didnt speak but a week laater we started speaking again. Then we became best friends again.

I still had feeling for him.

A year later still best friends. And when my girl best friend told me she loved my best friend i became jalousse. But my best friend wasent intrested but she tryd and he had feelings for me and i did for him but i could never do that to her. I had to wait for her to moove on.

A year later she mooved on and the end of the last year. And i had boyfriends. He was still single, and when i saw a friend of mine dating him i was very happy they where so sweet togheter he treater her the same way he treated me as a best friend and i always wanted that and i reallised i still love him.

They broke up and i wanted to ask him out but his exgirlfriend still had feelings and he did too but she ended it with him what? So i cant date him i cant do that to my friend so i ll gess i ll have to live with the secret...

At this day i stillhave feelings for him and he has them for me i gess we will see what the futur has in mind for us...

The end

Thank you for reading. Please follow me and check out "thebestfriend part 1" xoxo

True story