Chapter Two: Dead Beginning's

I woke up in my room but it felt different from it usually does, so I got up out of bed and got dressed putting on ripped up skinny jeans, and a black My Chemical Romance shirt. I then opened my bedroom door to walk it the hallway that was usually there but something way different was there. Before you stepped out there was a huge hole only me thinking this was a bad dream I shut the door and jumped back into bed. Only to realize that I was actually dead and that I needed to jump into the hole. As I got back up slowly walking towards my door I said to myself, "Is this actually the end, am I dead?". I slowly opened the door and looked back at the hole it was still as big as it was before. I took a step forward closing my eyes and jumped into the hole. Everything went pitch black as I went through the hole.(that seemed like forever.)  

As I reached the bottom, I closed my eyes as my ass hit the gowned. "OWWW!" I said quit loudly as I hit the ground. I looked around to see if I could spot anything around me; but nothing. All of a sudden there was a tap on my shoulder. My heart began to pound hard against my chest, I slowly began to turn to look at what tapped my shoulder. There was a man standing there who looked oddly familiar. The man extended his hand trowed me trying to help me up. "hello, are you okay; that was a rough landing." the man said smiling at me. I was shocked to see who it was...