Chapter 5

So I have my pizza...cheese to be exact and I invited Cielo over to because I'm still trying to process that Mark has a WIFE! He was sleeping with me.
I'm not some toy.

"Niki I have to go Harry needs help with something...Its going to be okay...his loss anyway right?" I just nod and she gives me a hug and leaves.

Now I'm alone again so to pass time I turn on Netflix and watch American Horror Story.  I hear a ding from my phone indicating I have a text

*Mark
Nicole, I need to speak with you. Can we meet up?

*Nicole
No why..

*Mark
Please I really need to talk to you

*Nicole
Fine...

*Mark
Great now can you open the door?

*Nicole
Sure?

End of text messages!

I roll off the couch and opened the door , there I saw Mark with roses in one hand and a big box shaped as a heart on the other. " Hi Nicole" I gave him a mad face I was trying to hold back the tears I'm not going to cry.

"Hi Mark" I said trying to be steady, " can I come in?" He said nicely I take a small step back he steps in and looks around than back at me.

Mark's P.O.V
" I bought you some sweet things" I said with a smile Nicole doesn't look at me she just closed the door and walked to the couch and turned on her phone.

This was weird Nicole never did that before she usually just smiles and hugs me and answers me but today something is wrong and I have to find out.
I walk to the couch and sit next to her she turns off her phone and looked at me with a sad pale face " yeah I know" she said unsteady than swallowed "Are you okay?" I said looking at her with a sad face.

Nicole's P.O.V
"No I'm not and why do you want to know" I said a little hard, " because your not.." He said and looked away " I'm not what Mark!" I yelled  " your not you!" He turned to me with his eyebrows down and mad eyes.
"WELL YOU KNOW WHY IM NOT ME " I pressed my hands very tight that my nails were cutting through my skin "WHY!?!" Mark yelled " BECAUSE YOU HAVE A WIFE WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING WITH ME AND YOU BROKE MY HEART" I screamed at him and pointed my finger to his chest.
" SO THATS WHY ALL THIS IS HAPPENING?!?" He said staring at me hard in the eyes " YES MARK BECAUSE OF YOU NOT FUCKING TELLING ME THAT YOUR MARRIED" I said crying "Nicole..I.. He struddered " LEAVE I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I fell in the couch and watched Mark leave he looked at me with tears falling down his face and taking the roses with him.

I went to my room and went under the covers and cried my eyes out soon Cielo and Harry came, in my room and asked me if I was okay.

Harry's P.O.V
"Nicole why are you crying again?" He asked " Mark.. He came and.." I swallowed " and what Nicole?" Cielo said  " and broke my heart even more" I cried harder " how??" Cielo said and sat next to me same as Harry.
"We got into a fight I was yelling at him and I made him cry too" I hiccuped  Cielo hugged me and said "Did he bring  chocolate?" She asked " I guess so" I lifted my heavy head up and saw Harry giving me the big heart shaped box.

"Open it!" Harry said clapping his hands I giggled softly and opened it than my face lit up there was about hundred chocolates in there " yep there is chocolate" I said smiling and took one Cielo and Harry took five for each and told me to eat the rest.

Cielo's P.O.V
" No eat the rest me and Harry have our own chocolates" she said and smiled " oh okay" a hiccup came out and Cielo rubbed my back " it's okay Nicole he's gone" she said " yeah.." I smiled and popped in a piece of chocolate in my mouth " yummy dark chocolate!" Yes I love my dark chocolate :3  lol sounds wrong.. Ok back to the story.

Nicole's P.O.V
" ugh I want to finish my pizza" I stubble out of bed and grab the box and ran in my room jumped in my bed.
When I finished I was sleepy has hell so I rubbed my eyes yelled out " GOODNIGHT" put the pizza box on the side of my bed turned off my lights, and when to sleep.