Chapter 4

"Uh..uh hello Prince Marshall" they all said at once bowing at the same time. You didn't know what the fuck was going on. 'Now who the fuck is this mother fucker' you said to yourself. "Ah now let me just take a look at you". He walked over to you and all you could do was stare. There was no point in running or trying to talk back. You knew what was going to happen and started to panic. As you were lost in thought you felt fingers tracing your skin. You look at the demon who was doing this and it was Marshall. He had a sneak planted across his face as he did so. "Now tell me what's your name girl?" He said as he began to lead his fingers close to your breasts. "(Y/N)" you said slapping his hand away making sure he wasn't going to try anything. "Quick one" he said as you look at his men. They are still on the ground with there heads bowed and hands on their heart's. "Rise" he said to the men. They did as they where told. "I think I know who I want" he said as he looked at me and back to them. Your heart started so fast it felt like you where going to pass out. You felt dizzy and you couldn't breath. You don't want to go with them demons. You'd rather be put to death. Be called a Witch and killed at the stake rather than going with them. Before you knew what has happening you passed out.