Snow?

Still (y/n)'s POV

I woke up to someone poking my cheek. Opening my eyes I saw it was Frisk "Hey bud *yawn* what time is it?" I asked little dazed. They signed that it was 7am. They went to the middle of the room and grabbed a plate of some pie and gave it to me. I grabbed it and took a small bite. It was really good, I tasted butterscotch and cinnamon. I put the pie away and saw Frisk heading out of the room and i followed them. They kept going strait and we passed some stairs. It wasn't till we entered a living room. There was Toriel "Mornin' Toriel" I greeted she looked up "Ah morning children did you sleep well" Frisk gave her a thumbs up and it was cute. We both smiled. Toriel chuckled and went back to reading. I was looking around this home felt very warm and I just remembered something "Um Tori?" She looked up "Yes?" "I forgot to tell you my family is coming down here to get me." I said. Toriel's eyes widen a bit "But if you fall down getting out is not easy." I gave her a confused look "what do you mean?" Toriel sighed "Long ago monsters and humans lived on the surface in peace, but as time went on humans feared us and a war started. The humans won and sealed all of us underground with a powerful spell. Anything can enter but nothing can leave. It leads us to now. Other monsters are trying to get 7 human souls in order to break the barrier." She finished with a sad look. I was surprised and it made me hate humans more. But that hate quickly went away because those humans are no longer alive. I thanked her for the explanation and head out in to the ruins for a bit. It wasn't even 4 minutes when I went back inside and saw Toriel going downstairs and Frisk following her. I followed them wonder what was going on. I kept following till I saw that Toriel was now fighting Frisk. I was shocked but her eyes showed she didn't want to. She looked up and her eyes widen a little. Frisk looked back and saw me as well. They looked a little scared and I was confused but I shook it off when Toriel stopped attacking "I know you want to leave child. I guess this one time I'll allow it." Frisk looked shocked and Toriel spoke again "Child..." I knew it was directed at me and I stood up strait "Yes!" I said quickly "Will you watch over Frisk while they venture through the underground?" I looked at her and relaxed with a smile "Don't worry I won't Frisk get hurt or killed. You can count on it!" I finished giving a thumbs up. Toriel smiled and gave us a hug "Oh Tori will you also let my family go through? I did tell you that they will look for me." I asked and she nodded "Of course now stay safe" She pat our heads before leaving. Frisk had their mouth open in shock "Hey come on Frisk let's go. Oh and close your mouth you'll catch flies." I said before leaving to get to the door. They followed as well and right before we go through I heard my father again '(Y/n).' 'Oh hey dad!' 'we are close to mount Ebott' 'Ah good! Oh and please whatever happens stay in a human form and DON'T kill anyone here' 'May I ask why' 'They don't mean harm and from what I can tell the residents are trapped down here by humans so PLEASE don't hurt them' '... Alright if you say so' I was so happy 'Thanks dad! Your the best!' I can tell he's blushing but he said your welcome and that we will see each other soon. I went forward noticing I spaced out and Frisk was trying to catch my attention "Oh sorry kid I zoned out." I said smiling. They nodded as we walked through. When we did there was a little patch of dirt like when I fell "Huh talk about deja vu." Frisk had this confused face looking at the patch but shook it off and we continue forward.

~Sans POV~ (Didn't expect that did ya >:] )

Another reset. Frisk what are you doing. I waited for the time they come out either as a pacifist or... a genocidal maniac. But while waiting someone showed up "Hey smiley trashbag." I only know one person that calls me that "What do you want Flowey." I said not looking at him "... Another human beside Frisk fell." He said after hesitation and a little fearful? "Really?" I said not believing him and guess he noticed that "YES! AND WORST IS THAT THEY ARE A KILLER AND THAT THEIR LV IS SUPER HIGH!" He screamed with terror in his voice "What!?" I said now worried looking at him "Yes! I left so I don't know what they did. I doubt they spared anyone but if they did it may be a trick." He said I actually see the fear in his face. We then heard the ruins door open "Oh no" I whispered "Listen I'll still play along but if what you say is true then well we'll see." I told him before getting ready to do my thing. I watched as the ruins door opened. I waited and two humans came out. One I recognized as Frisk the other might be the one Flowey was talking about "DANG LOOK AT ALL THIS SNOW!!!" The other human said surprised. They looked around a bit I took a closer look at the human next to Frisk. They had (H/c) (H/l) hair, (e/c) eyes, (s/c) skin, and *Human looking killer outfit* outfit on. She stood there not even effected by the snow and she had a big grin "Yes new area! There is bound to more monsters! Right Frisk." She said looking at Frisk who nodded also smiling. What did she mean by that "Welp! Up you go! Don't want you to get frostbite." She said picking up Frisk with ease who started lightly hitting her head and laughing. What is going on, I noticed the weapons but nothing "Okay Onward! X3" She said making the most weirdest of faces before they started to move forward. I followed they passed the stick. I broke it they stopped and they turned around "Either that stick breaking had some weird delay or we are being followed." The girl said Frisk faced palmed. They continued for a bit before I started to follow behind them making loud footsteps. They turned around so quick I barely managed to get away. The girl had her sword out while putting Frisk down as she glared at everything as if trying to find something "If there is anybody who wants to have the worst day right now I advise you to stay away. I don't want to hurt you but I promised Tori I protect Frisk." The girl whispered loudly and my eyes widen a little. She sheathed her sword and continued to walk forward holding Frisk's hand who looked at her surprised. They got to Papyrus' barrier and that's when it was time for me to show. Walking behind them I started to speak "H U M A N S .  D O N ' T  Y O U  K N O W  H O W  T O  G R E E T  A  N E W  P A L ?  T U R N  A R O U N D  A N D  S H A K E  M Y  H A N D S . "

~To be Continued~

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the cliffhanger I didn't have any ideas but next chapter is being worked on so don't worry.

Oh and here is you want to know what your weapons look like the claws are like the Goraishi from Inuyasha

And here are you swords

Well bye~