.::senior::.

Josh:
I finally recognized the small little boy and ran up to him in excitement. I ran my fingers through his hair and hugged him tightly. Tyler didn't seem happy, not even around me like he usually was. I decided to leave him alone and to just walk with him, maybe school got him down. I accidentally touched his hand and our hands intertwined. Tyler didn't realize it until I lifted our hands up and swung them up and down, just to cheer him up. Then I finally stop and lifted up our hands one last time to kiss them, Tyler's of course. I felt a connection between the two of us and I didn't want to let go but Tyler wasn't in the mood and shoved his arm back towards himself. We walked on until we arrived at our destination. School, same, boring, junky school. I look at Tyler to see if he was doing alright, Tyler's eye were blood red. The pressure had going to school filled with people might have made him nervous. We walk down the halls and looked at each other for the last time until the end. I went in for a hug and Tyler turned around, so I mostly just hugged his back. Tyler finally turned around after 20 seconds and smiled a little. I was happy to make him feel a little joyful before the first bell.