chapter 2: i'm Gonna...

i wake up from my phone ringing thinking that's its my alarm when really its Alex. i'm thinking to my self why would he have my number...how?. i pick it up "hey babe open your door" Alex said "don't call me babe and why would i open my door?" i told him not caring about anything "nope and just open the door" "fine" i walk to thew door when i find him and roses and chocolate and a big fat teddy bare just standing there and keep in mind that its 6:30 am and its raining so its super cold out side.

" so you did this for me? at six o'clock in the morning." i said "yes all for you my love" Alex said but i didn't want to give him the wrong idea but the thing is i really like him and this isn't just puppy love or i like him for a week and get over him no this is where i feel like i'm doing something right in my life to where i'm not afraid to do anything that i can just love one person... Alex

"here come in, and don't be afraid my mom and dad aren't home their gone on a business trip." i said and it was true they work for the law so there gone. "oh OK so are u gonna go to school today?" he said "yeah i am and here let me get that for you" "oh thanks and well do you want me to walk with you if that's OK?" Alex said "um yeah sure that would be good oh and thank you so much for the gift i love it" i told him "your welcome i;m glad u like it, well come on lets get to school" Alex said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex pov

were walking to school now and i'm just looking at her thinking to my self how did i deserve to have this beautiful girl. but its so hard to love her because shes so young and i'm almost 18 and shes 14 that's a 4 year age difference i cant do this to her. it makes me sad i put her through all of my drama with my ex girlfriend... i mean were just friends but i still care for her. "so how long do i have to wait till i can be your boyfriend?" i ask " well get to know me better and then u can" she said "wait what so i can just be your boyfriend in less than a month!!" i said excited

"yes you can but my mom and dad can not find out got it."she said "yes!!!" we walk into the school and people are looking at me and Adrian "keep looking at us and u wont be here tomorrow" people stop looking after what i told them " i have to get to class so ill see u later?"Adrian said " here let me walk you there" i said " OK thanks" as we were walking to her class some of the girls and i can tell that they were getting very jealous so i wrap my arms around Adrian and hug her like my girlfriend.

"why are u doing this?" Adrian said "because those girls are jealous and i want to show them that your mine." i told her " but i'm not yours yet so stop hugging me like that" she said but i don't mind it "alright fine bye" i'm not gonna lie i was a little mad at what she said but then again i'm not her boyfriend so i just go back too class and i come upon my ex girl friend... Jessica i really don't want to deal with her so i just move away from her.

"baby where were you i was looking every where for u and couldn't find you, wait! were you with that fucken slut Adrian, i really don't know what you see in her shes like 12 yrs old ! she not even pretty ugh!" Jessica says and now i'm fuckin mad and i let it rip, "DONT EVER FUCKEN TALK ABOUT ADRIAN LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU KNOW WHAT DONT EVEN SAY HER NAME AND IF I HERE YOU EVEN SAY A WORD TO ME OR HER I WILL FUCK U YOU BITCH AND U WILL NEVER SEE THIS WORLD AGAIN, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT U THINK I COULD CARE LESS BUT SENSE SHE IS MY FRIEND IM GOING TO STICK UP FOR HER! AND SHES NOT 12 SHES 14 SO BE QUITE!."

i walk away with every one looking at after i just cuss out Jessica and now shes crying like the little bitch that she is i go look for Adrian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrian pov

i heard screaming coming from the hallway so i go out of the bathroom and i notice Jessica that shes crying. so i walk the other way around and i see Alex and he looks at me so i go and talk to him. "hey whats wrong,are you OK?" "no Jessica was talking shit about you so i told her off" "you didn't need to say anything its OK" come on lets ditch school". after that day we just watch movies all night and chilled but we didn't do anything he sat on one side of the bed and i sat on the other side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 weeks later

text message from Alex:

Alex: hey wyd?

me: um nothing just txting you and helping my mom with food hbu?

Alex: chilling with my cousin Xavier but man i wish i could talk to your mom:(

me: why?

Alex: cause i want to tell her how beautiful and amazing her daughter is.

me: thank you but stop saying that lol your not my boyfriend and i'm not your girlfriend.

Alex: fine alright...

me: Alex i'm sorry i didn't need to be mean to you like that, i know you like me a lot but i'm too young and what if my mom and dad find out. i would be dead.

Alex: look if you don't want me to like you anymore then i wont, i just wish u felt the same way about me like i am about you... but its whatever see you at school Adrian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he really doesn't understand how much i love him. we have been talking for 2 months already

and hes just made my life better from what its use to be. mi so happy to have him in my life

that i'm so fucken scared too lose him. what if tomorrow i go back too school and see him with

another girl, i would be so sad and mad. but i know what i'm gonna do.

IM GONNA TELL HIM I LOVE HIM AND.....to be continued