WTF

WTF

Caspar's POV

My phone rang loudly. I woke up and got up from my bed. Like a zombie, I walked over to my desk and answered my phone.

"Heyo?" I said drowsily.

"GET OVER HERE NOW!"

"Geez! Where?"

"My house, dur!"

"WHO IS THIS?!"

"Its me, Johnny!"

"Oh, I thought you were Eleanor!"

Then I realized. "Wait, who's Johnny?!"

"I'm Chris' brother."

"Oooooh! Now I get it! K, be over there soon! Wait-" I heard the beep on the other side. Great, he hung up!

Okay, where should I look for directions? Maybe Google? But I don't have the f***** address! Oh God! I slammed my desk. Ow. You know what? F*** this! I grabbed my scarf and coat and ran out the door. I grabbed Piper's new penny board that she got for her birthday. I know, I'm riding on a little girl's new penny board, so what?! I just gotta get to El.

That Johnny guy didn't even explain anything, but he sounded like I should get there urgently.  I needed to hurry up! Riding on a penny board is NOT EASY if you are doing it for the first time. I looked down the street and at the home's to see which one looked like it was having a party. Then it hit me. I SHOULD HAVE JUST CALLED JOHNNY BACK!!!!! WOW!

"Johnny! I don't know where your house is!"

"Okay, it's only around the corner from El's house."

I had 3 more blocks to go to get to El's house.

"Okay then what?"

"It's the fourth one on the right."

"K be there soon"

I hung up and stuffed my cell into my jacket pocket.

~~~~~~~~

*back at Johnny's house*

Eleanor's POV

I loved that kiss, it was the best kiss I have ever had, actually. Wait, who did I kiss? I looked around I saw Johnathan. Ew.

Chris' POV

I hope that El won't find out it was me kissing her. Wait, maybe-

I saw El walking towards me. Why did she have to look so hot? I bit my lip. She bit hers. Oh no, not again. This time El kissed me. She was definitely wasted.

Caspar's POV

I arrived at Johnny's house. The front door was open so I ran in.

"Where's El?!"

"In the living room."

"She's not there!"

"What?!"

"Yep"

"Go look upstairs!"

I ran up the stairs and saw Chris and El making out.

"WTF!" I punched Chris and grabbed El. She looked at me smiling-she is drunk!

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER YOU LITTLE MOTHER****ING *****?!"

"I was just kissing her, why you gotta problem with that?"

"YEAH I GOTTA A BIG ****ING PROBLEM WITH THAT! SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND FOR ****'S SAKE!"

"Yeah, so?"

"YEAH, SO? YEAH, SO? YEAH, SO DON'T ****IN' TOUCH HER AGAIN YOU B**** MOTHER****ER!"

"I just wanted to have fun!"

"YOU CALL THAT HAVING FUN?! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S FUN! BEATING YOU UP!"

"Okay, You wanna go? Let's go!"

"YEAH I'LL GO! LET'S GO NOW! OUTSIDE!"

"No, here. Right in front of precious Eleanor!"

"OH, **** YOU!"

"Oh, **** me?! Let's see who's gonna get ****ed up now!"

"YOU ARE!" I threw the first punch right in his nose.

K guys, gotta go! luv u! Lukebrookslukebrooksjanoskiansyoutuberslukeeeey!! LOL k bye thanx for reading Luv yous