Elijah

I woke up in a old rusty couch. My eyes were half closed and have open at this time. When my vision got clearer, I saw Elena talking to a women and a guy and all I could make out was 'origanls'. Why are they talking about them? Oh god I'm so tired and I feel like puking right now. Why am I so weak? Vervain.

Is there a restroom because I think I'm going to puke. God I haven't puke since 50 years ago.

"Who are you people?" I asked clearly annoyed. The 3 of them looked back at me astonished that I woke up.

"Now your awake I'm Rose and Trevor. We only needed the doppleganger, but they brought you also by mistake." Rose, I'm guessing, reported. I give her my best dirty look. Yeah, well it's not like I wanted to be here.

"Audrey, do you know about the originals ?" Elena asked quietly.

"How can I not" I murmured rembering .

                                                  *****1866******

I was eating enjoying my delicious human when I heard a piercing scream behind me. I looked back and found a 16 or 17 year old girl astonished at me. I used my vampire speed to get to her ."Don't run" I compelled her. I couldn't control the hunger I was feeling. I felt immune .

I stabbed my fangs in to her neck and drank it for a while then I heard some noises and whispering. I then reliesed what I was doing , so I let the girl down to sufforcate . Why am I doing this? I'm a monster.

I felt hot tears coming down my face. I can't control anything anymore. I feel lonely and lost. I don't know whats right or wrong anymore .

"Are you alright, Miss?" I turned my heard where the voice was coming from and saw a man with a very expensive looking tux looking at me with curiousity. I took a deep breath and sensed that he was also a vampire.

"No, actually. I'm lost and I can't control it anymore" I sniffled.

"Here Miss- " "Audreyanna Salvatore" "Elijah Mikaelson " He got my hand and kissed it .
"You seem like a nice girl . You can stay with my family for a while . My sister well be very fond about you . But I have to warn you my brother, Niklaus, has a attitude ." He gave me a warm smile.

Having no other choice I nodded. We used our vampire speed to get to his house. It was bigger than my old house in Mystic Falls . It was white with a beautiful garden of all different kinds of flowers.

Elijah then led me to the house. To my right was stairs and to the left was a living room and straight was the kitchen .
"Elijah who is this?" a girl asked with blonde hair. She was scanning me up and down giveing me a face. I was a little creeped out by her action , so I move a step back towards Elijah. Elijah noticed and put a arm around my shoulders. I hope I don't say anything wrong because I do that a lot.

"I'll tell you when Klaus and Kol come to the living room." Klaus? Who names their child that? I was a little confused of his name but shrugged it off. Elijah put his hand out meaning the living room was that way.

Once I got to the living room I was greeded by the smell of warm blood. I looked around until my gaze met this handsome young man sucking the living death of this girl .

He let the girl down and looked at me with blood streaming down his lips with a smirk. He whipped his mouth with a napkin and came at me when he was stopped by Elijah .

"Brother, do you know where Niklaus is at?....nevermind." I was a little confused with this until I heard footprints . I turned around and the most handsome thing . My breath was caught in my throat.

"Ok, so now that all of us are here. I want you to meet Audreyanna Salvatore. She's going to live with was for a while." Elijah announced to his family. They all looked at me exepting me to say something.

I gave sheepish smile not really knowing what to say. "Umm... you could call me Audrey." The blonde was the first one to say something. "Finally another girl, I'm Rebekah . My brothers drive me insane." Rebakah went up to me and gave me a friendly hug. I didn't reallly know what to answer back, so I hugged her back. "I'll be upstairs finding a perfect room for you." With a flash Rebakah went upstairs.

"Ahh. My sister could either too friendly or too mean. I'm Kol Mikaelson." The handsome guy that was just drinking some when a second ago.

"Audrey." I smiled which he smiled back . Feeling my stomache flutter a bit is quietly weird.

Surely enough Klaus came up with me and narrowed his eyes . I felt a little unconfortable when he started looking at me up and down. I started looking around a little trying to find Elijah . I felt a warm hand touch my cold ones .

Klaus was kissing my hand . I felt my cheeks grow hot . Slowly Klaus let go of my hand and said ," I hope you find this house confortable enough ." He smiled a bit and left the room with a flush. Ok quite weird, but I haven't felt like this since I was human.

                   ~End of Flashback~

When I finished my story everyone in the room was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Audreyanna?" I turned around and saw the only man that still wears a tux..... Elijah. I proabably need to take him shopping...

 ____

So this turned out to be shorter , but I hope you guys like it.

vote/comment/follow

~Krystelle