three.

THIRD PERSON.

Kylie ran her fingers through her hair in distress, holding a white skin tight dress up to her body and sighing as she glanced in her mirror, her mind running with thoughts and wonders, finding it hard to get her head around the fact Matty had actually spoke to her during free period merely a day before; or that as she was leaving school a few hours ago, he smiled at her, watching her closely as she fought with her body not to blush under the pressure of trying to act calm in front of him.

Of course, that on top of the fact he was planning on seeing her at the party only added to the fact that she felt as though she was trying to deactivate a bomb before it explodes in the palms of her dainty, manicured hands.

"Amber, nothing looks right." she whined, her phone propped up against her dressing table, face timing with her best friend; "How can I possibly impress him when everything in my closet looks as though it would look better on my puppies than it does me." she was far from calm, the entire contents of her closet was now on her bedroom floor - heels, dresses, skirts, underwear; you name it, she had scattered it in every direction, covering her carpeted floor.

Amber rolled her eyes; "Kylie, everything you wear ends up looking fine - stop worrying about it." she muttering, ignoring the sound of her brother belting out a chart pop song as he passed her bedroom; "Besides, do you really think Matty is going to care about what you're wearing? As long as he can get it off without any implications he will be more than fine." shrugging, she felt as though she needed to remind her best friend that Matty didn't care about much, his mind consisted of thoughts about sex, and as long as Kylie was willing to give him that, she had nothing to worry about.

And using the excuse of but Matty, it's my time of month has never worked on him - he simply suggests that he hits it from back instead, or in the shower, hygiene doesn't bother him.

"Hm." Kylie gulped, not knowing how she possibly be able to get out of such a dilemma; "But what kind of guy wants to sleep with a girl who doesn't look hot." she turned away from her phone, her cheeks burning up as she glanced at the Minnie Mouse clock beside her, wondering where in the world Justin was - she had told him to come upstairs an hour ago.

Maybe that is what she should do - turn up looking as though she has been dragged through a hedge backwards just to prevent Matty from wanting to sleep with her. But then she had the dilemma of putting him off sleeping with her, for the rest of eternity; she wanted to prolong his intentions, not destroy them.

"So, I have decided that whenever you need my help you're going to have to come to me." Justin announced, closing the bedroom door behind him as he barged in without a warning; "You know where I live and at least then I don't have to make up petty excuses about how I need to use the bathroom or need to make a business call when in reality I am up here with you, busy." he sighed, throwing himself onto her bed, his toned stomach highly visible through his crisp white dress shirt.

Amber gawped at her phone screen, noticing the tanned, toned, older male sprawled out on her best friends bed; "Kyls, who is that?" she asked, reminding Kylie that they were on face time.

With a cock in his eyebrow, Justin propped his hands behind his head; "You could have warned me that we were going to be putting on a live show, princess." smacking his lips together, he remained his usual cocky self; "But I don't mind an audience as long as you don't mind." shrugging, he pretended to rummage through her bedroom draws; "You used to keep condoms in here, have we used them all? Or, do you still prefer it when I don't use one because I am more than fine with either." he rose his voice slightly, knowing her friend was on face time.

Kylie gulped, instantly ending her face time conversation with Amber before turning to Justin with a frown on her face, confused by his actions and his words - surely he knew he had a reputation, and it isn't hard for people to recognize him?