9. late night sneakings

The dinner atmosphere was on its best when Gracie went on and on about her adventures she had been living during the summer here. I had spent the few hours before dreading the dinner ever so slightly just because my nerves were taking over. It turns out that was all for nothing, they were the most charming couple I had met and they were really nice towards me.

It was beginning to get late and I helped Sam with the dishes while Gracie entertained her grandparents in the living room. Until Mrs. Claflin came in and asked to talk to me in private. Sam sent me a reassuring smile and a kiss on my face before he left.

She started to help me out with the dishes.

"Mrs. Claflin, it's not necessary," I said.

"Just wanted to help," she smiled and then sat down on the stool in front of me. "How are you doing?"

"I'm great, really great," I answered politely.

"It seems like both Gracie and Sam really enjoys having you around."

"Yeah, it has been great having them around," I smiled at the thought and then tried to think about how my summer would have turned out if I had never met them.

"Sam won't ever tell me anything, but are two serious?" She bluntly asked and the plate I was cleaning almost slipped out of my hand.

"Eh, w-we haven't really discussed this yet," I stuttered nervously, while I continued to wash the plates.

"I'm sorry," she chuckled. "I didn't mean to startle you. I like you, it seems like Sam is finally happy again after Alice's death."

"Thank you, I really appreciate it."

"It's great that Gracie loves you, Sam is really protective with women getting a bond with Gracie."

"It was actually Gracie that approached to me first before I got to know Sam."

"Well, isn't that great," she smile delighted.

Our conversation didn't go much further until they decided they had to go back home before it got too dark. Right after his parents left, Sam tucked Gracie into bed while I finished the rest of the dishes. When I was done, I sat on the stool by the counter and checked my phone.

A pair of hands snaked around my waist and I felt little kisses being planted on the side of my neck.

"Somebody is in a great mood," I smiled and turned around to face him.

"Why shouldn't I?" He planted a kiss on my forehead. "I have you."

"God, you are so adorable," I smiled.

"I prefer other words, but I'll let that one slide," he grabbed my hand. "Come on."

With my hand in his, I followed him into his bedroom. As he laid down, I laid down him, my head leaned in the crook of his neck. His finger trailed on the side of my cheek and he kissed me with his soft lips again. When he pulled back, I looked into his ocean eyes and wondered if he was thinking the same thing as I was. After everything that had happened, maybe it was time to label our relationship.

My arms went around his neck, evidently removing all space between us and he shifted position on top of me, his elbows resting on each side of me. His lips on mine, never breaking the fire like connection between us.

Sam broke the kiss, his thumb caressing my cheek. "You are so goddamn amazing," he said in his accent and I felt knees weaken.

"Not too loud, we don't want to wake up Gracie," I giggled.

He planted another peck on my forehead. "What did my mother say to you? I'm assuming she wasn't grilling you since you're still alive."

"She was totally nice," I laughed. "She seemed happy that we had found each other."

"I'm really happy that I've found you too," he whispered. "Lia, the things you to do to me.

I smiled before connection our lips together again. His body on top of line as his touch on my sensitive body left electric ignites. When he placed little kisses on my neck, a moan escaped my lips when he hit a certain sweet spot.

Before I could comprehend, my fingers fiddled on the blouse I was wearing and tossed it, leaving me there in my underwear. He pulled off his shirt in one swift move and I was looking at the tan and toned body I saw the first day we met.

When I met his eyes again, they had darkened with lust. His soft lips left little trail of kisses between my breasts, down my stomach. My breathing became faster paced. His fingers trailed along the hem of my underwear and he slowly pulled them down, like he was savoring the moment. I merely whimpered when I felt him touch a sensitive spot. His fingers went in a faster pace like my breathing and multiple moans escaped my lips.

He looked up with the devious grin, dimples prominent on his cheek. "Not too loud, we wouldn't want to wake Gracie," he mimicked me and I rolled my eyes at him.

He placed his lips on mine again and my arms around his back, eliminating all possible space between us. The connection felt like it was on fire. His eyes told me that he wanted this just as much as I wanted it, when I felt his bulge harden against my thighs. The only thing stopping us was a barrier of thin fabric between us. I tugged gently on the waistband before pulling it down. My little hand took around his length and his moans were so sexy I thought my insides were going to explode and then he spread my legs open.

My eyes were squeezed shut and tiny whimpers fell from my lips as he very slowly entered me, in and out. My hands messily grabbed as he continued in a speed we both were comfortable with. Our bodies moving to a rhythmic pace and I felt my toes being curled in pleasure. A loud moan escaped from my lips and his palm held over my mouth as I felt his hot breath fanning me. It felt captivating, a mixture of right and unbelievable lust.

The overwhelming sensation filled my body as our hips were moving to rhythm. I could feel that I was almost at my highest point as well as Sam. My lips trembled as his hands explored every inch and curve of my body, leaving me breathless of his touch. I met his ocean eyes as he tucked away a piece of hair from my face before pressing our lips together one last time. His hot sweaty body collapsed on top of mine. My hands slowly trailed his jawline, feeling his dimple as the sounds of our panting and the waves filled the room.

A/N: i wasnt really gonna include a smut scene, but my friends forced so... i hope yall are happy you horny bastards ;)