Chapter 13

(Bella)

I snapped back into reality and headed to my seat which Ross was still sitting at. I coughed, catching his attention. He looked at me. "May please can you get out of my seat?...Please?" I asked without looking at him. He stood up, "Why haven't you answer my calls?" He asked with a bit of anger in his tone. "My phone died." I lied. The truth was I didn't want to talk to him. He hurt me and I don't want to be hurt anymore. It's not like we were in a relationship for a long time, it's just he was my first kiss and that was a big deal to me. But to him, it was all a joke. "Really? I didn't know phones were impossible to work the next day." His sarcasm is really ticking me off. "I called you multiple times. I even called you this morning. Why are you ignoring me?! Huh?! Did I do something wrong? Or is it that time of the month?" Alright he's going way too far. Ignoring him, okay, but blaming it on my PMSing (period mood swings), NO. How dare he! He is such an asshole. I can't believe I fell for him.

"GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted without realizing it. I looked around the classroom and saw that everyone was staring and Ross and I. I put my head down and ran out of the classroom. Once again, I embarrassed myself. Always. All the time. This always happens when I'm around Ross. He's bad news.

"Bella! Bella wait!" I heard someone calling after me. I stopped in place and hid my face between my knees.

I couldn't even look at anyone right now because of how embarrassed I feel

I couldn't even look at anyone right now because of how embarrassed I feel. Class hasn't even started yet. Everything is happening in such a small amount of time. Colin caught up to me and sat next to me. I lifted my head up. "You okay?" he asked me, kindly. I didn't respond. I just looked at him and shook my head. Of course I'm not okay. I'm hurting. I hate hurting. I've never experienced this before but now that I have, I absolutely hate it.

"You can lean on me. You can come to me for anything. You can tell me everything and anything. I'm always going to be here to listen and help you through it." Colin spoke. My heart fluttered after he said all that. I looked at him, eye to eye. "Tell me what'd wrong?" I decided to tell him everything because I trust him. I felt as if he was my guardian angel. My knight. But I'm the dumb princess who falls for the wrong guy. Dumb!

(Ross)

Well what got her panties in a twist. After thinking it over for a couple of seconds, I realized how sensitive Bella can be. I mean, one little compliment makes her face turn all red. I find that adorable. I guess that's one thing I can enjoy while pretending to date her. Are we even dating?

I went to go after her. I saw her in the hall with Colin. They were being all close and cuddly like. It disgusted me. Wait...why do I care? I rubbed the back of my neck in frustration. Am I...Am I possibly jealous? No way!

I decided to listen to their conversation and after hearing everything Colin said, no wonder why every girl falls for him. Then I heard Bella spoke. I heard her say how she saw me and another girl fucking in the library. Then it hit me. "Shit." I cursed way too loud. They both turned their heads and saw me. I walked up to them, "Bella I can explain." I wanted to tell her that it was a mistake. "What is there to explain?! You were messing with her the whole entire time, weren't you?!" Colin started yelling and shoved me. "This is none of your business! Stay out of it!" I yelled back at him. "Stop it! The both of you!" Bella chimed in. 

She stood up. "Ross? From now on...just leave me alone. Pretend nothing happened between us. Pretend like you never saw me. Pretend like you never even knew me." Bella was on the verge of tears. "Just...I never want to see or speak to you again!" She shouted and ran away before I could even reply.

"You heard her. Leave her alone or else." Colin spoke and walk away. I'm going to assume that he's going after her. I was too busy processing what just happened. Great...all my plan down the drain. The strangest thing is that when I'm with her, I forget about the dare and just want to hang out with her. I know, I hardly hang out with her. But that one date that we went on was actually nice. No! I don't do serious relationships. I'll just forget about her just like every other girl I've been with. There wasn't any feeling involved. Just lots and lots of sex. But for some odd reason, I wanted something more with Bella. 

What is this?