Ch:32 My Little Princess

Blair's POV

I look at him with shock all over me, not believing what I accepted feeling.

"Blair" he whispered coming to me with his hands stretched out.

I didn't have the courage to look at him. "I can't" I whispered shaking my head and looked down.

"Blair, look at me" he pleaded bringing both his hands to cup my face. His hands went around my cheeks holding behind my ears.

"We need to go down. Let's go" I tried to pull away.

"No" he protested pulling me closer. Pushing my face up so that I would look at him.

"Just tell me what you mean."

"Nothing, it was just a mistake."

"Blair, please I need you tell me the truth."

"Ms Blair." Leila shouted from beyond the doors.

I gave him one longing look and ran downstairs.

During the dinner Asher would keep looking at me, silently begging me to answer him. I didn't have the courage to reply to him. I was too scared myself. I didn't want to tell him my true feelings and get rejected.

...

The entire week passed by without much happening. I spoke to Asher once, fixing our plans for Halloween.

There was a Halloween party at Amanda's, and Asher and I planned on going there afterwards. So I took all the necessary stuff for the party and headed to Asher's place. I was dressed in casual clothes. Asher said he already had something planned.

I entered the Wright mansion and was greeted by Fiona. She told me Asher was waiting in his room for me.

I rushed up the stairs and knocked on Asher's door once, but it opened not allowing me to knock further.

I peaked in. I could see Asher's back to me. He was dressed in royal blue fitted pants and his back was bare. I noticed how his back flexed as he put his jacket on. He was dressed like a prince. My Prince.

He turned around at that moment.

"Blair" he called out surprised. And then had a smirk on his face.

I cleared my throat feeling awkward on being caught on snooping.

"If you were that excited to see me naked, you can just ask babe." He commented coming closer.

"N-no. Fiona told me that you were waiting for me."

"Yes, that I was." He said. "This, is for you." He said pointing at a full length ball gown.

It was full length and purple in colour and reminded me of Rapunzel

"Rapunzel" I whispered looking at him. He looked like Flynn, with the long hair the rugged look and that smoulder ugghhh.