For suvival

Claire's eyes wandered across the room to all the injured survivors of the island.
her eyes fixed onto one person and that was Owen, they both met each other in the center of the building. Owen's arms are crossed and Claire's arms was holding up her blanket around her shoulders, Claire looked up to his dazzling green eyes.

"So, what do we do now?" Claire asked as her eyes filled up with tears

"Probably stick together." Owen paused then seconds later he added "For survival."

Claire nodded,smiled and followed Owen out of the building.

Of course Owen wanted to to hold her hand, but he didn't know how Claire would react heck he doesn't even know how she felt after he kissed her on the island. As they got out of the building Claire phoned the taxi to go to the nearest hotel which was 10 mins away from where they were.

As the taxi arrives, they both slid into the back of the taxi. they didn't say a thing. Although it was a 10 minute drive it felt like they were in there forever. They arrived at the hotel,Owen helps the tired red head out of the taxi.

"Hi, welcome to Hotel Rui" Said a woman at the desk smiling at them both.

"Hi, I was wondering if there's any rooms free" Owen asked politely

"Yes, we have one free room at the moment would you like to book in" she replied

Owen turned to Claire and told her there was only one room and asked if it was OK to share a room together, Claire nodded and they make their way up to their room. As they were in the elevator Owen mention that he would lie on the floor so Claire would have the bed, but Claire assisted that it was fine for him to sleep next to her. The elevator stopped at their floor and they walked to their room they both took turns to go in the shower. they were too tired to talk about what happened so they both ended up going to sleep.

Hi, I'm so sorry this is so short but i promise the next one i'm gonna be doing POV's and writing a lot more -Erinn <3