Date Night

CLAIRE'S POV

I woke up from my sleep and it felt amazing, I slept in than usual since I didn't have to get up early for work. I turned around to see Owen not there, then I see a note

Claire,

Gone to get breakfast for us

won't be long

Owen xx

I smiled and thought it was sweet of him to do that. I decided to stay in bed and watch TV in till he comes back with breakfast. the news was on and they were talking about the island, talking about the survivors and the loss. I was deeply saddened by the death count and turned the tv off. Owen walked in and saw me crying. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked, concerned Have you watched the news? I asked, looking in his eyes "yes" he looks down at his hands "it's all my fault" I said crying into my hands. "no, it's not its Dr.Wu fault he didn't tell you what I-Rex was made from" he says wrapping his arms around me. My heart skipped a beat as his muscly arms wrapped around my body, I looked at him in the eyes "Owen" I asked being serious "Claire" he said back with a smirk. "why did you kiss me" I asked nervously "well you did save my life" he said with a nervous smirk.

OWEN'S POV

I let out a nervous smirk because I was too afraid to tell Claire how I really feel, I wasn't even sure if she had feelings for me. I let the thoughts go and asked Claire if she would like to go out for lunch tonight. "as in a date,i" she asked "if that's what you want to call it" I said giggling at her. but I don't have any clothes to wear" claire said looking at me "how about we go out and get some clothes." claire nodded and we headed out into the city looking at clothes stores. once we have done some shopping we headed back to the hotel and spent the rest of the hour's hanging out and watching tv. when it was the time we both started to get ready. I was really nervous, what if she doesn't like me that way? what if I say something stupid? I got dressed quickly and waited for claire in the bedroom. once she got dressed and walked out from the bathroom I felt my heart skip a beat "you look..." he paused for a second "beautiful" he finished what he was saying "thank you" she replied blushing "you don't look shabby yourself" she chuckled then later replied "I'm glad you didn't decide to wear board shorts" she looked at me smirking "hey we were in central of America and it was hot"

we both decided to leave our room to the restaurant. everything was perfect we were in a 5* restaurant the food was amazing and I was with the woman I love. Wait, did I just think that? do I really love Claire Dearing? I clicked back into reality when the waitress came back with our bill. I paid the bill and we both headed back to the hotel. "I really had a good night tonight," Claire says facing towards me "me too. Claire there something I have to tell you" I cleared my throat as Claire looked at me all confused. "Claire, I really don't know a better way to say this, but I really like you a lot" I look down to my feet I felt like I got a school crush again. I felt Claire's hands lift my chin up smiling, "I really like you too Owen," she said smiling. I felt slightly relieved that she liked me too.

I wrapped my arms around Claire and pulled her into me, I could feel her heart pounding in my chest. I looked into her eyes and slowly reaching for her lips. our lips were in sync with each other. I felt the butterflies through my stomach. we weren't quite at our room yet, but as soon we got to our room our kiss deepened.....

guess you'll have to wait to see what happens next ;)

hope this is okay?

Im finding POV's a lot easier <3

- Erinn