Chapter One: Stranded

"uhh, where am I" said Nikki in a calm voice, she got up from her feet and realize that she was on an Island, "Oh No" Nikki started to cry, worrying about the children and their parents. Nikki decided that they may be stranded on this humongous island, so she went out to look for them, She decided to go in the island and hopefully find someone, so she was walking until, "HELP" a very scared voice said. "hello" Nikki said back to this unknown voice. "Nikki" said the voice. It was Alex his brother. "Oh my god" said Nikki "are you ok" "I'm fine" said Alex. "I was stuck in a tree" Nikki hesitated and said "did you see anyone else" Alex said "No". So Nikki helped Alex get down off the tree and kept moving. A while after  Alex said "I'm hungry" " so am I" replied Nikki. "Maybe we will find a coconut tree" "ok" said Alex. They were walking for almost a full hour until "Yikes" Alex said; A coconut hit me. "Are you ok Alex" "yea i'm good" "We should drink this coconut" Nikki took it and Slammed it against a tree. "here you go Alex" "What about you Nikki" "I'm ok, you need it more" "OK" said Alex surprised! So they continued walking until they reach the shore again. "I hope we find Cameron" said Alex. "Me too".  "Well we should go more to the west" said Nikki. "OK", They started walking that direction, but after 5 Minutes they saw someone with long hair, Nikki ran right over to it and she saw her sister and realize that she was dead. Nikki ran right over to Alex and started to cry. "what's wrong" said Alex. "Christa is dead!" "What!" Alex said in shock. Alex also started to cry. "We must get out of this horrible place" Nikki said wiping off her tears. "OK" So she found a stick and wrote in big letters: HELP. "Hopefully someone sees it" said Nikki. They didn't even want to look at Christa. They walked away in disappointment, Another hour of Walking they decided to stop walking and take a little break. "My legs hurt" said Alex. "OK". They sat down by a tree and Alex said "Will we ever find Mom or Dad" "Unfortunately No" "why do you think that way" Alex replied back. "I don't know" Nikki Replied. "Im hungry" Nikki said. "I will be right back, If you hear anything strange out of the ordinary, hide somewhere" "Ok" said Alex. So Nikki went to the coconut tree and got a few coconuts for her and Alex, but when Nikki came back Alex was nowhere to be found. "Oh no, oh no, oh no" Nikki dropped the coconuts and ran trying to find him. She ran and ran until, Bump! Nikki got knocked out.

Nikki wake up, Nikki please wake up. Nikki heard her hearing coming back to her. "Nikki are you ok" "yes alex" Nikki got back up and told Alex that they should go back to the coconuts, But when they got to the coconuts, They Were Gone!