Liar Liar

"Yeah, I'll be there tomorrow, I just have to work over time tonight, love you babe, bye!" Rosemary said into the phone before hanging up.
She then texted Jake: Hey babe, free of hubby! Wanna come over? >:)

She poured two glasses of wine and sat on the sofa, smiling happily.
Ronald was sweet, but Jake was sexy.

A text back replied: Cant babe :( Gotta be at work 2night. Luv u! <3 P.s, don't you have to babysit your niece???

Crap!

There was a knock at the door.

She opened it and saw her niece and her sister on the doorstep

Once the kid was tucked in, she once again went back to the cetee. Her phone buzzed.

Miss you already, have a good time at work- Ronald <3 

She typed back:

Miss you too, and I think I might have to work tomorrow too :( Gotta turn off my phone, I need to do some filing, Luv u :)

She turned off her phone and lay down.

A voice behind her said.

"You're lying."

She turned to see her niece again.

"What are you doing up?" she asked softly.

"Mummy says that liars are bad," she said eerily.

"Honey, come let me tuck you in again,"

"It's very bad to lie," the girl took a step towards her.

"I-I wasn't," Rosemary spluttered, embarrassed at being pinned on the spot by a six year old.

"Yes you were, you are lying to your husband,"

"Go to bed!" Rosemary cried.

"You are LYING!" screamed her niece, picking up a kitchen knife from the work surface and stepping towards Rosemary.

"Put that down or I'll tell your mummy!" Rosemary yelled, terrified.

"Lots and lots of lies. They should be punished. Liars are bad," said the girl.

When Ronald came to give her a surprise visit at her flat, he saw a grizzly sight. His wife was on the dining table, on the wall behind it, her blood spelt:
Liar, liar pants on fire...