It All Starts Here...

Okay... This is how I would've hoped what would have happened, so this is (obviously) not a true story of how they are together (oh yeah, in this story I'm in their class but not in real life)

Caroline's POV
     I had just got out of Mrs. LaPointe's class when I suddenly saw the one I've adored for months. He zoomed by me with his wavy ponytail, his shiny braces, and that cute smirk of his. He was the one I've hinted to when I told Nolan my type. Right after he past me, he took a left into the breezeway, I was curious to where he was going because he was going the opposite of where class was, so I followed.
     He went to the principal's office. I peeked through the crack of the door, listening to their conversation.
    "This school is poor! Y'all can't even afford to give every student a $0.50 pencil!", Ukiah said furiously.
    Mrs. E stay looked at Ukiah angrily and said, "Ukiah Ackerman, if you raise your voice at me again I will write you an MDR"
    "Wow, that shows how nice things are at this school." Ukiah said as he slammed the door behind him.
    As he slammed the door he turned to go to the double doors and sees me staring in his nice, colorful eyes. He asked me "Were you just listening to our conversation?". I blushed as I mumbled "M-Maybe, why w-would you care...?". He shrugged, so together we walked to class.

Ukiah's POV
    As we walked to class, she was shaking softly, she asked me questions about my love life, such as "Did you ever love someone to where every time your around them, you feel a tingle in between your shoulder-blades and down your spine?" Obviously, I knew what she felt about me. I felt the same way but I wanted to hold it in until later on.

Nolan's POV
     I saw Caroline and Ukiah walk in class together, as they sat down they looked at each other with a very... Weird look. I knew what that meant. I looked over to Maria and told her to look at Ukiah and Caroline. Judging by Maria's expression, she probably realized the same thing. Well, hopefully they turns out to be a good couple.
------------------------------------------
     Well... That was the story... This is based on two people at my school, and yes, they are actually dating

Ukiah- my friend Ukiah
Caroline- my best friend Caroline

GO FOLLOW CAROLINE'S WATTPAD!!! Pudkthird

New chapter to be posted soon (no schedule, I'll just updated randomly)